Can i still get PS4 trophies if im offline because of console ban ?

Pokny

9 minutes ago, Pokny said:

I got console banned the other day for some dumb stuff but basically wanted to know if i get trophies while being offline because of the ban when i get back online on the 26 of march will i still get those trophies synced ? 

Your console should still "connect" with PSN, if only to verify that your ban is active, so your clock should stay synced and you should still unlock trophies, but I have no idea if they'll sync.

Is there any literature of what the ban entails when you received the ban?

Just found this:

What happens to my content and subscriptions if my account or console is banned?

If your account has been banned you no longer have access to content, subscriptions or trophies associated with the account. You will not receive refunds for any content or subscriptions that are active at the time of the ban. This is in line with the SEN Terms of Service.

If your console has been banned you will be able to access your account, content and subscription services from another system, provided your account has not also been banned.

https://www.playstation.com/en-nz/get-help/help-library/my-account/grief-reporting/banned-and-suspended-consoles-and-accounts/

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Your console should still "connect" with PSN, if only to verify that your ban is active, so your clock should stay synced and you should still unlock trophies, but I have no idea if they'll sync.

Is there any literature of what the ban entails when you received the ban?

Well i had to call sony & they said that my console was banned for 30 days because there was a hacked account on my PS4 none of the accounts on there were hacked but its kinda whatever i guess.... but ty hopefully you're right but it would seem like it makes sense its definitely still online because i just got a notification for a new update so ty

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sifferino said:

I’ll just go ahead and ask what everybody reading this is wondering... would you mind sharing what you did to get banned? Curious. 

OP already mentioned it.

36 minutes ago, Pokny said:

Well i had to call sony & they said that my console was banned for 30 days because there was a hacked account on my PS4 none of the accounts on there were hacked but its kinda whatever i guess....

• Like 2

"Well i had to call sony & they said that my console was banned for 30 days because there was a hacked account on my PS4 none of the accounts on there were hacked but its kinda whatever i guess"

Yeah were are all totally going to admit we using hacked accounts...

Anyways do you account share/gameshare, its probably that. But youll be fine after 30days...

@Pokny You do realize we can see all of your trophies right? You have nearly 700 platinums where 99% of them are done in less than 1 minute, some within 10 seconds. This is impossible, especially for games like Dragon Quest Builders which you have done in 14 seconds...Obviously you have a hacked account so you deserved to be console banned.

• Like 2