Stuck on Shinobi Sleuth

krook09

I know I'm the furthest along with the trophies according to this website but I'm totally stumped on the last one before the plat, the Shinobi Sleuth trophy (Collect all the intel). I have managed to find 24 but someone on the Steam forums apparently has 27 and the achievement still hasn't unlocked for them.

I can list all the ones I do have if anyone wants me to.

Here's some help on some of the other trophies:

When you get to mission 9, if you go to the furthest left when up high and drop down you will find your crashed hand glider (an intel point) and a portal which leads to a couple new locations where you can kill a drone & complete capra. Look for the pink blob on the map of the title screen if you're not sure where I mean.

The high vis jacket is right at the bottom of the map in the middle of a water section. You can't pick it up as far as I can tell, you just have to touch it.

The rocket you just have to stand in it when the timer reaches zero, you can't get into the rocket until you finish a few missions and can go in the white door to the left of it.

The CDs for Disc Spinner are scattered around the various floors in the main building L2 to B6. I only had to use 9 for the trophy to pop.

Finally I used the following maps to get all the the codes and find the cheat room (which no longer gives you invulnerability unfortunately)

https://maps.speccy.cz/map.php?id=Saboteur2

https://maps.speccy.cz/map.php?id=Saboteur2_2 

• 7 months later...

Any further tips on where the remaining Intel was located?

I am stuck at 24 - the same 24 that you had found in your post above - but the last one (or more?) is driving me mad! I see you got the Trophy, so guessing you managed to track them down eventually...

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/10/2020 at 11:11 PM, LPB-77 said:

Any further tips on where the remaining Intel was located?

I am stuck at 24 - the same 24 that you had found in your post above - but the last one (or more?) is driving me mad! I see you got the Trophy, so guessing you managed to track them down eventually...

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

In the end I had to contact the creator Clive Townsend to help me out.

On mission 9, go to where the portait & paintings are over to the right of the map. Left from here is a work closet, go inside and look for a button to push...

Edited by krook09

• 2 years later...