this game is the worst game ever made.

MatThaRiPP3R84

My Just Cause 3 is at a solid 2% completion. That's how far i pushed myself through this horrible game. Played it unpatched on release day, game ran at 20ish FPS and dipped lower then that far to often. Aiming sucked ass aswell  as AccessXJ pointed out. Sold the game the day after i bought it. Got it free with PS+ not long ago but i will never return to it. Would probably be a decent game if it didn't run like total dog shit.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Lol just checked OP's profile, a 100% completion profile so now you are  forced to complete Just Cause 3 if you wanna keep the 100%. Haha have fun!

fuck...

also didn't know the game was that bad, all i know is i definitely didn't have it in my agenda as i didn't really like the second game on ps3. 

• Like 1

the pistol challanges alone are probably what im dreading most, wingsuit challenges are cheesable and other then one air race where u have to weave through 3 hoops at high speed in a jet are all fairly easy, and i was told the dlc challenges didn't have the same rigorous q&a and are much easier but, physics bugs constantly popping up had to restart game already due to random glitch so yea, it isn't worth the hassle imo

I made the mistake of getting a (admitedly very cheap) PC key for this crock of shit before release - what a disappointment, a direct downgrade on almost everything that matters compared to JC2. World devoid of character and atmosphere, shitty biomes, controls are worse, these stupid challenges, story tries to take itself seriously, and so on. I wish the Swedish Avalanche never handed the series off to the idiots in the New York office.

• 2 weeks later...