Passing the Time not unlocking after almost a week

ViperLance34

Passing the Time is the last trophy I'm missing for 100%. I've been keeping my PS3 on since monday trying to get to 100 days. I already had accumulated some days on the world I was playing on so I though it should have popped my wednesday. When it didn't unlock I tried making a new world and in that world I dug myself underground staying idle waiting for the days to pass. Well it's now Saturday and that damn trophy is still not popping.

Am I doing something wrong? Both worlds are set to easy survival mode.

Well I finally managed to get that trophy to pop. Thanks for the suggestion @HuntingFever! ?

Here's another tip for those going after this trophy:
If you put duck tape or use a toothpick to keep L2 pressed while your character is facing a bed, he will automatically go to sleep when the night comes, thus reducing the maximum amount you will need to keep your PS3 idle from 33 hours and 20 minutes, to 16 hours and 40 minutes. ;)

4 hours ago, LupusLance34 said:

Well I finally managed to get that trophy to pop. Thanks for the suggestion @HuntingFever1f601.png

Here's another tip for those going after this trophy:
If you put duck tape or use a toothpick to keep L2 pressed while your character is facing a bed, he will automatically go to sleep when the night comes, thus reducing the maximum amount you will need to keep your PS3 idle from 33 hours and 20 minutes, to 16 hours and 40 minutes. ;)

They must have changed something, because it used to be that sleeping would void the trophy ?.

• Like 1