A much faster way to unlock "Only One"

KKrischanz

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

I'm gonna try it. If this works, mate, i'll owe you a beer that someday i'll pay.

Good luck!

One extra piece of advice: play as a defender and aim for my exact stats above. I now know of two others who got the tropy at those exact stats/physicals as defender. However I also know of someone who seemed to have some issues with it unlocking when trying to do it as an attacker.

I can confirm what stated above, just got my plat with same stats as a defender.

Played story mode on beginner just stealing the ball on kick off and scoring, so those passing stats were so low. I think I put something like 6-7 hours more than story mode tbh.

Nothing like playing 600-700 games for sure as stated in the trophy guide. It's wrong and must be corrected to avoid ppl to just waste hours on an already hour-eager hobby....

• 2 weeks later...

So guys, i now have the exact same stats for DEF (83 overall with all on 85 except for heading accuracy 73) but no trophy popped :(

My other overall ratings are 79 (ATT) and 78 (MID)

I gave my character the same height/weight as mentioned.

What can I do now? Is it maybe the PHY as mentioned by @matigrosso91

If so, how can I boost PHY specifically?

@KKrischanz what where your PHY stats? Is there an extra category for it or are we talking about pace etc. You did not mention them in your post.

Many thanks in advance. This trophy sucks...

19 hours ago, BigBadKingCule said:

So guys, i now have the exact same stats for DEF (83 overall with all on 85 except for heading accuracy 73) but no trophy popped :(

My other overall ratings are 79 (ATT) and 78 (MID)

I gave my character the same height/weight as mentioned.

What can I do now? Is it maybe the PHY as mentioned by @matigrosso91

If so, how can I boost PHY specifically?

@KKrischanz what where your PHY stats? Is there an extra category for it or are we talking about pace etc. You did not mention them in your post.

Many thanks in advance. This trophy sucks...

My mistake, I have added the physical stats to the OP and will paste them here as well. I know some people have discussed incresasing specific attributes via doing specific things in-game but I'm not sure if that actually works. I certainly just played and completed games as quickly as possible, often not involving my own avatar at all.

Physical 77

Jumping 66

Strength 77

Aggression 83

On 3/21/2020 at 9:00 AM, matigrosso91 said:

FINALLY GOT IT. I can confirm this stats are accurate. You just need to raise Physical a little bit if the trophy don't pop when you get this stats. I played 30 matches more and got it.

Sir, as i said, i owe you a beer.

Glad to hear it! This absolute train wreck of a trophy, good to get it out of the way.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:00 AM, matigrosso91 said:

FINALLY GOT IT. I can confirm this stats are accurate. You just need to raise Physical a little bit if the trophy don't pop when you get this stats. I played 30 matches more and got it.

Sir, as i said, i owe you a beer.

How did you raise PHY?

I have the exact same stats as mentioned (also in PHY) and have played more than 50 games. No single stat is raising anymore.

Now I changed my height and weight and was able to raise PHY a bit (not in overall though).

With 202lbs and 5.7 I cant get any more stats.

So I guess I will try with a different body composition and then switch back to 202lbs/5.7.

Hope this works

22 hours ago, BigBadKingCule said:

How did you raise PHY?

I have the exact same stats as mentioned (also in PHY) and have played more than 50 games. No single stat is raising anymore.

Now I changed my height and weight and was able to raise PHY a bit (not in overall though).

With 202lbs and 5.7 I cant get any more stats.

So I guess I will try with a different body composition and then switch back to 202lbs/5.7.

Hope this works

I can't tell you for certain, but if you remember my OP, the trophy unlocked for me as soon as I changed body composition, not after playing a game. I actually played almost all of my games at the lowest possible stats for height and weight. I then changed to the numbers in OP and the trophy popped immediately. Perhaps it's easier to increase physical stats when you are smaller and lighter, but I'm guessing.

Good luck!

Edited by KKrischanz

I only play as a attacker in volta. After story I maxed out volleys, headers, positioning and shot power. Now It seems I need to do crosses and curve and a trophy will pop. Anyone got idea how to do it in the fastest way ? I'm playing in Rio and 5 whole tournaments gave me less than half bar. It is soooo slow

On 4/1/2020 at 1:16 PM, Kowal821 said:

I only play as a attacker in volta. After story I maxed out volleys, headers, positioning and shot power. Now It seems I need to do crosses and curve and a trophy will pop. Anyone got idea how to do it in the fastest way ? I'm playing in Rio and 5 whole tournaments gave me less than half bar. It is soooo slow

Sorry brother, not sure about how you raise individual stats at all.

20 hours ago, tiagonbraz said:

Got it! Thanks bro. Just focused in DEF until I got it (I have been changing positions once in a while, so in the end it was 80 DEF 80 MID 78 ATA). 

Glad to hear it. It seems people are having all sorts of issues with this when they play as attackers or midfielders.

Id like to confirm the original posters stats. Thanks for the help. I got really frustrated towards the end but i realised my crossing stat was only at 73. So i boosted It by playing with my midfielder.

My defender was 80 midfielder 79 and attacker 78. Once the crossing hit 75 i went straight to the height and weight moved it to something different exited and then rendered and put the height and weight as suggested and then got the pop up. 

Thank god thats over

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Id like to confirm the original posters stats. Thanks for the help. I got really frustrated towards the end but i realised my crossing stat was only at 73. So i boosted It by playing with my midfielder.

My defender was 80 midfielder 79 and attacker 78. Once the crossing hit 75 i went straight to the height and weight moved it to something different exited and then rendered and put the height and weight as suggested and then got the pop up. 

Thank god thats over

Right now I am in this situation. (crossing stat 73) Just to make sure I can play as a midfielder now and increase my crossing stat then switch back to defender change height and weight to something different than the suggested values and after that change it back to the suggested ones and the trophy should pop?

EDIT: Nevermind i just got the trophy, i was stuck at 73 or 74 crossing not sure, and it seemed there was no progress for about 50 games as a defender, After finishing a game I eventually got disconnected and was not able to access volta for about 5 hours, according to other forum posts this seems to occur if you complete a lot of games in a short period of time. I just got access again and the trophy popped. The overall of your other positions does not seem to matter, midfielder for me is 78 and attacker only 76. 

It would still be helpful if @AUSTRALIANDJ could answer my original question cause this would make it significantly faster than just grinding while being a defender.

Thank you so much @KKrischanz! I really hope the the author of the trophy guide will update his guide mentioning your way.

Edited by teddyrules4ever
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, teddyrules4ever said:

Right now I am in this situation. (crossing stat 73) Just to make sure I can play as a midfielder now and increase my crossing stat then switch back to defender change height and weight to something different than the suggested values and after that change it back to the suggested ones and the trophy should pop?

EDIT: Nevermind i just got the trophy, i was stuck at 73 or 74 crossing not sure, and it seemed there was no progress for about 50 games as a defender, After finishing a game I eventually got disconnected and was not able to access volta for about 5 hours, according to other forum posts this seems to occur if you complete a lot of games in a short period of time. I just got access again and the trophy popped. The overall of your other positions does not seem to matter, midfielder for me is 78 and attacker only 76. 

It would still be helpful if @AUSTRALIANDJ could answer my original question cause this would make it significantly faster than just grinding while being a defender.

Thank you so much @KKrischanz! I really hope the the author of the trophy guide will update his guide mentioning your way.

Yep to confirm thats what i tried to say in my post. Play as a midfielder to boost it. Then switch back to defender and play around with the height and weight to get it to pop.

My overall stats are the same, but my long passing and curve stats are off - has anyone any advice for improving these? I tried switching to a midfielder untill the overall passing went up by 2, but when I switched back to a defender it decreased again.

Any advice is appreciated!