KKrischanz

A much faster way to unlock "Only One"

78 posts in this topic

On 12.4.2020 at 2:36 PM, topper_92 said:

My overall stats are the same, but my long passing and curve stats are off - has anyone any advice for improving these? I tried switching to a midfielder untill the overall passing went up by 2, but when I switched back to a defender it decreased again.

 

Any advice is appreciated!

 

It will at some point in time increase this two stats don't worry (: My last stat took about 50 games to increase. Safe way is to keep playing as a defender, that's at least how i did it.

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2020 at 10:36 PM, topper_92 said:

My overall stats are the same, but my long passing and curve stats are off - has anyone any advice for improving these? I tried switching to a midfielder untill the overall passing went up by 2, but when I switched back to a defender it decreased again.

 

Any advice is appreciated!

The only way it decreases is if your green bar went up and started filling up again. Or you changed the height and weight that can affect the metres.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2020 at 2:36 PM, topper_92 said:

My overall stats are the same, but my long passing and curve stats are off - has anyone any advice for improving these? I tried switching to a midfielder untill the overall passing went up by 2, but when I switched back to a defender it decreased again.

 

Any advice is appreciated!

Keep playing just as defender and keep tracking those stats. For long pass just use lob passes it goes up very quickly (:square: or :circle:) for curve I used finesse shots but it was really slow...

 

I got the trophy, but it took me a while... So I reached the stats from the OP for my defender with the physical traits recommended but no trophy... at this moment I was at Defender 80, Midfielder 79 and Attacker 79. I keep grinding for the other positions Def 80 Mid 80 and Att 80, but no trophy yet, so was going to try to play as a Defender again, and as soon I changed my position the trophy pop without playing any match.

 

So for future advice, if you reach the stats from the OP but no trophy, change to other position and then change it again to defender.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I only need my crossing, long pass and aggression stats to increase to reach the stats from the OP. 

I was wondering if you get these stats faster if you do those specific things (so in my case give a lot of long passes and crosses) or does it not matter at all and should I just finish my matches fast?

And goes it faster if I am a midfielder for this?

Edited by alanhoutman2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've literally got the same stats as the OP, and no unlock. 

I've tried switching the position of my player from defense to midfielder and back again etc. I've tried switching physical attributes then changing them back to 5ft7, 202lbs. Nothing seems to be working. I've also played a couple of extra games and no luck.

Anyone got any ideas?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BenIsBored said:

I've literally got the same stats as the OP, and no unlock. 

I've tried switching the position of my player from defense to midfielder and back again etc. I've tried switching physical attributes then changing them back to 5ft7, 202lbs. Nothing seems to be working. I've also played a couple of extra games and no luck.

Anyone got any ideas?

 

Yes, I just got it ! 

 

I was even higher than the OP stats except on the Physical > Strength ( 76 from 77). I used technique own goal to increase the physical stats ( it worked wonderfully read page 1) . Then I reached 77 but no trophy with the height and weight from the OP also. Then I changed to Avatar Height: 5'9" Avatar Weight: 125 lbs and it worked !!

 

It seems that is something related to height and weight. Super happy WoW!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are these the stats that you must match without skill points? And is it better to level up without the skill points or with them? Do they even matter in regards to the trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 18/04/2020 at 3:59 PM, BenIsBored said:

I've literally got the same stats as the OP, and no unlock. 

I've tried switching the position of my player from defense to midfielder and back again etc. I've tried switching physical attributes then changing them back to 5ft7, 202lbs. Nothing seems to be working. I've also played a couple of extra games and no luck.

Anyone got any ideas?


I've unlocked it now, played a couple of games then just kept messing around with physical stats and it popped. No idea what changed.

 

 

14 hours ago, SW1FTY95 said:

Are these the stats that you must match without skill points? And is it better to level up without the skill points or with them? Do they even matter in regards to the trophy?


The stats are the stats without skill points applied, skill points don't really matter for the trophy. I levelled up without them but not sure which is better.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Finally got the trophy!

 

I was a couple passing stats off so I switched to Midfielder and concentrated on passing & assisting and got my passing level up two which gave me the matching stats. Once I matched them no trophy so I played some games at the smallest & lightest settings which pushed a lot of the bars up. Every so often I would switch back to 5”7 202 and cycle through the positions and then one time it finally popped! 

Edited by mcgrotty__
Unlocked
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All my stats are the same as the OP, the only stat I don’t know is the aggression and I’m not too sure on where I can find that either? I’ve tried switching between heights and weight and played a few games on different physical stats but still no trophy. Any help would be great

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/04/2020 at 7:45 PM, mcgrotty__ said:

Finally got the trophy!

 

I was a couple passing stats off so I switched to Midfielder and concentrated on passing & assisting and got my passing level up two which gave me the matching stats. Once I matched them no trophy so I played some games at the smallest & lightest settings which pushed a lot of the bars up. Every so often I would switch back to 5”7 202 and cycle through the positions and then one time it finally popped! 

How long did it take you to get it after changing to the lightest and smallest settings?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JameSEdwards99 said:

All my stats are the same as the OP, the only stat I don’t know is the aggression and I’m not too sure on where I can find that either? I’ve tried switching between heights and weight and played a few games on different physical stats but still no trophy. Any help would be great

Finally got it, I have no clue how, I was trying to find new random ways of getting it to pop, I clicked on skills training and it seemed to pop for me straight away. Thank god that’s over with

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2020 at 5:31 PM, JameSEdwards99 said:

Finally got it, I have no clue how, I was trying to find new random ways of getting it to pop, I clicked on skills training and it seemed to pop for me straight away. Thank god that’s over with

 

This trophy seems extremely finicky for some people. They way it unlocks for some and not others, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. Good to hear it popped. If it doesn't pop for you, with the stats listed in OP, your best bet is to just mess around with all your sliders and play 1-2 games on different settings... as far as I know.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thanks so much for this tip! This trophy is awful.

Edited by Cjc800
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I’m 5”7 202 lb, I have the same stats as the OP but my long pass is 78. I’ve played as a midfielder and as a defender, and still no growth. I really don’t know what to do now. + i have 80 overall rating across all positions (defender, midfielder, attacker) 

Edited by AnEnigmaticRonin
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This trophy is irritating to say the least. I have all same stats apart from Crossing is 73 and Long Pass is 77, 2 off each with no improvement after 25 games now. Is this normal or has something happened? 
 

Edit: Took me 70 more games but finally got there lol. Relieved this awful trophy is done. 

Edited by Cjc800
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cjc800 said:

This trophy is irritating to say the least. I have all same stats apart from Crossing is 73 and Long Pass is 77, 2 off each with no improvement after 25 games now. Is this normal or has something happened? 
 

Edit: Took me 70 more games but finally got there lol. Relieved this awful trophy is done. 

Did you play as a midfielder or defender? I’m stuck at 78 long pass. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AnEnigmaticRonin said:

Did you play as a midfielder or defender? I’m stuck at 78 long pass. 

I am exactly at the same spot. 80 overall as Defender, same stats as the OP, except the long pass at 78. I try to assist all the goals for my team, but I'm not sure if this has any effect.

What a grind..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pieckenhagen4 said:

I am exactly at the same spot. 80 overall as Defender, same stats as the OP, except the long pass at 78. I try to assist all the goals for my team, but I'm not sure if this has any effect.

What a grind..

I’ve  just got it. i kept playing as a defender until my long pass increased to 79. even then the trophy didn’t pop, but after 10 more games maybe it finally popped. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AnEnigmaticRonin said:

I’ve  just got it. i kept playing as a defender until my long pass increased to 79. even then the trophy didn’t pop, but after 10 more games maybe it finally popped. 

Nice, congrats mate.

 

In those games you played as a Defender, did you assist with your character all the time or just score with anyone?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pieckenhagen4 said:

Nice, congrats mate.

 

In those games you played as a Defender, did you assist with your character all the time or just score with anyone?

Thanks man. 
 

Neither, I kept doing the own goals method. Its much faster than scoring goals. Just make sure you score with someone other than your player. Apparently it doesn’t matter if you win or lose in this game mode in order to progress and increase your stats. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally it popped together with the Plat! So glad I did it! What a boring grind...

 

I would like to share some more info on how I did it:

 

1- My first strategy was to balance attack, midfield and defender at the same time.  This is WRONG, don't waste your time, just play as defender until you reach level 80. Don't use any skill points.

 

2- Totally confirmed the original post info. I got the trophy when I reached the exact same stats. 

 

3- When I reached level 80 Defender, my Long Pass stat was at 76, you need 79. I played some games, when it reached 79 the trophy popped. I think we get half a bar every 11 games.

 

4- My strategy was to win, score goals, assist and tackle a lot with my character so the bars would go up faster.. This is WRONG, the best option is to score 3 own goals on the Rio de Janeiro field! This is much faster, as it seems the performance of your player does not matter to the level improvement.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers for all the help lads, played another 18 games as a Defender and the trophy popped :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get the trophy yet, but I have all the stats mentioned and I played +30 games after that. Maybe because the aggression stat? I didn't find where to check for it.

 

Should I keep playing until I get it or change position, height & weight after every game?

 

Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this trophy will kill me :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.