Centipede for PS4?

X_RaceKing_X

Out of all the PS2, PS1, even some PS3 games that I have always wanted to be ported over or remastered for the PS4, this game for PC, (or the Dreamcast version which is ten times better) I have always wanted to be remade for current gen consoles. I've played the game since I was little and would play every day running through the story trying to get all the collectables and beat my high score in one run. Even going through the whole game without dying. Has anyone else even played this? Seems to me it's a very obscure game with little to no coverage. 

I own the PC copy but my computer is to new to play it. So I play it on the Sega Dreamcast which is a graphically enhanced version of the PC game. It even includes a whole new world to play in. Out of all arcade shooters this is my #1. So would it even be possible to have the developers or even a new team take this project and make it for current gen consoles? I'm just speaking hypothetically. It probably can't be done let alone anyone even wanting the game. It's still a game that I enjoy playing on a 20 year old console in full 480p.

Image result for centipede hasbro

57 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Theres the port of the ps1 game on ps3 and ps vita. 

The original arcade game is on one of the Atari flashback games for ps4 but it sounds like your after the ps1 game more than the arcade original.

The PS3 port is in really bad quality. I can play the Dreamcast version on an HD TV in 16:9 aspect ratio with no loss of quality. The PS1 in it's entirety is the worst version of them all. Graphics and resolution are extremely piss poor. But yes I am looking for the one Hasbro Interactive developed, not the classic arcade game.