ThomasBrucia

Account Cannot Be Restored

8 posts in this topic

For some reason the site kicked me out today when I refreshed the page, then when I tried to log in it said that I needed to restore my account. I followed the thread with the reply from Sly stating to reactivate my account, but when I put in my user it says The Account cannot be restored? 

Any Tips? 

This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that means you were removed by staff for whatever reason. 

Sly hates time travelers. Shame that. We could've had a funny and entertaining dispute :(

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

THIS is why you were removed.  Sly implemented a system where folks' profiles are automatically removed if they time travel.

Completely OT. But what game are the other trophies from? I'm digging them

Edit: Alone with you. 

Edited by JohnnyNoToes

If people on this site know how to time travel could you let me know. I have a few unobtainable trophies I want to get.

12 hours ago, ThomasBrucia said:

For some reason the site kicked me out today when I refreshed the page, then when I tried to log in it said that I needed to restore my account. I followed the thread with the reply from Sly stating to reactivate my account, but when I put in my user it says The Account cannot be restored? 

Any Tips? 

Not only are you a cheater but even worst of you are very VERY bad at it.