Perfectionist Not Popping

X-x-TheMayor-x-X

• 2 weeks later...

I had something similar happen, except with the buyer-specific trophies "I'm a Belieber" and "Geek". I completed the tasks and unfortunately no pop the first time. Luckily quitting the game and redoing the challenges seemed to work. Fun Plat, the game could use a little polish though.

• 2 months later...

Mine seems to the 50 houses sold. I am at 60 now and still nothing. I did spam the 1st office a few times so i went back and did more houses to make up for it. I have tried closing the application and starting back up again. When I did that I was short like 400,000 bucks. I will try changing a few settings to see if that helps. Or I may have to delete the game and re download. Sometimes that helps too.

• 2 years later...
23 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Me and my gf both can't get this trophy to pop. We tried doing the jobs again. Did DLC jobs. Reloaded, etc. Been 2 days now... Any help will be appreciated 

The latest patch has likely broken this trophy again so all you can do is either play unpatched and redo the trophy there or wait for another patch to come along. Either way I would contact the devs and let them know they've broken this trophy again.

On 11/29/2022 at 4:46 AM, HuntingFever said:

The latest patch has likely broken this trophy again so all you can do is either play unpatched and redo the trophy there or wait for another patch to come along. Either way I would contact the devs and let them know they've broken this trophy again.

What do you mean play unpatched and redo the trophy? Like I need yo start a whole new game?

10 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Did everything in the guide. Started a new save and did all the base jobs and no trophy :/ so idk

That means the patch has glitched the trophy so try playing offline without the update installed. If you have the digital release, you will have to use the proxy server exploit but if you have the retail release, you can just disable your console's internet connection when reinstalling so the patch doesn't redownload :).

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That means the patch has glitched the trophy so try playing offline without the update installed. If you have the digital release, you will have to use the proxy server exploit but if you have the retail release, you can just disable your console's internet connection when reinstalling so the patch doesn't redownload :).

What's the proxy server exploit?

1 hour ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Yeah I don't feel comfortable doing any of that. I'll just earn the other trophies and hope for a patch that fixes it

The alternative is to get the retail version, delete your install, disable your console's internet connection so the patch can't download, then redo the trophy that way :).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Ok well since Stargazer never wrote back, I decided to make a last ditch effort before giving up.

Turns out, you have to complete all of the map jobs to 100% as well.

So that is the Luxury, Pets, and Farm map jobs, plus the email orders.