Trophy "Perfectionist"

shinji_Messiah

I had a similar issue with the trophy for Geek. I sold two houses to him, but the trophy didn't pop. I restarted the game, and sold another one, and then it popped. Which isn't too bad when it's selling a house but terrible when it's getting all the orders to 100%.

Are you sure you did all the jobs for 100%? 

In my case there was a problem with painting the walls using three different colours in Kindergarten job. Everything was done but it still showed my 99% completed. It turned out that one of the stripes on the wall was not painted 100% so I had to find it manually and finish properly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I did all missions 100% twice. The first time I had to do some of the missions from archive. After the trophy did not pop, I did it again from a new save from scratch. Second time (all in one session) = also nothing. :(

Any help is appreciated. Especially the last 3 missions are horrible. I don’t want to repeat them agian.

Is there a way that you can trigger the trophy again?

On 16.3.2020 at 5:42 AM, scoreaddict said:

Is there a way that you can trigger the trophy again?

The problem was "changing the currency" from Dollar to Euro. For 1 Trophy you have to change currency to €.

After that I had to change back to $ and repeat one order from the archive. After that the last 2 trophy poped for me.

Thanks to @shinji_Messiah