NG+ questions

Schnoogemetzger

Hi,

I just finished the game and I purchased and found nearly every item which is possible in the first run.

Should I farming the Human Dregs, Vertebra Shackles, Sunlight Medals and Proof of a Concord Kept items in NG+ or on my first playthrough (I have a backup file before I started the NG+)?

Should I skip the additional sections of DS3 in NG+ and start NG++ as soon as possible to gather the NG+1 Rings in NG++? Is this even possible?

I could accomplish the The Usurpation of Fire and The End of Fire endings. I'm missing the simplest one, To Link the First Flame. Do I just play through NG+ or do I have to heal the dark sigil from the first playtrought as well?

Thx!

Edited by Schnoogemetzger

There are +1 rings in NG+ and they do stay there for NG++ also. It doesn't matter if you get them now or later, it's up to you. To farm the covenant items it's preferable if you do it on NG because the enemies have less health and it might be quicker/less tedious. 

The Dark Sigil doesn't carry onto new games. You'll be vacuous when you start, but you'll be able to return completely normal just by using a Purging Stone or similar. If you want to get The Usurpation of Fire in NG+, you'll have to do the Yoel/Yuria quest line again. 

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers.

In the meantime I bought both DLCs and I didn't start NG+ so far.

I farmed the Pale Tongues, Human Dregs and Sunlight Medals.

ToDo: Wolf's Blood Swordgrass, Proof of a Concord Kept and Vertebra Shackles. Maybe I start a NG+ after I have completed farming Swordgrass and Concord Kept, because getting Vertebra Shackles from invading others during my NG+(+) playthrough should work.