Level 30

Gumble_Monkey

Yeah it seems you have to be actively engaged with it for it to count. 

The guide mentioned creating is a quicker way than playing, but in my experience, playing was a lot quicker (and if you find a good enough game like the Opposite Day series a lot more fun as well!)

The game only awards XP while actively playing, creating, etc. It's a bit of a grind. But if you find an aspect of creation or curation you like, and mix it with exploring different dreams people have made, it is a really cool, weird, inspiring time that I don't think you'll regret. Easy platinum, just a time investment. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

If I really like a game someone has made can I continue to replay that game over and over to earn xp? Or is it one time and that's it?

It should reward you regardless, the XP might be less. Not too sure about that. I've also noticed that if you do something different, like if your main passion is Play then you start sculpting, animating, or what not, you'll earn xp a little faster. Mostly art based myself, when I switched over to design to start programming a game, started leveling up in what felt like no time at all