100% obtainable

Fluffythexeno

yes. Though a few of the trophies are a bit grindy. I would stay away from the plains of Eidolon and Fortuna until you have leveled up your frame and weapons of choice adequately. Grinding for prime gear is a must so you can build prime gear or trade.

The k-drive races on Fortuna spawn randomly each day I believe but no one has a constantly updated map anymore.

Fightning an Eidolon teralysyt used to be somewhat easy since lots of people were running Chroma/Volt/Limbo/Trinity squads (with volt and limbo being able to be subbed) but with the update that removed self-damage, Chroma builds are kinda fucked atm, but it was a small price to pay for salvation.

Kuva Liches are end game content and should be avoid spawning as they can be detrimental if you're an early game player. 

Raljacks are also endgame content as they're resource sponges even with the new update coming soon

All quest are solo for the most part and you should prepare accordingly as end parts are really hard.

With Kubrows and Kavats, make sure you have enough credits as they need DNA stabilizers to be effective in combat 

Also plat is needed to increase weapon and warframe slots, but are able to be bought or the plat can be traded for with prime parts/Blueprints (also can be awarded from nightwave)

Join a clan ASAP as clans have clan exclusive BP for equipment, warframes, and weapons

Ventkids, Ostrons, and Solaris U neutral factions

Zaws (Plains of Eidolon), Kitguns and MOAs (Fortuna) require indivudual parts Blueprints to be bought and crafted

Finding squads should be easy but if you need me for something, hit me up at PSN: wackt1 or on my discord wackt1, Za hand0#1943

FRAME CHOICE:

Best Frames IMO to buld are (if properly modded)

Octavia as she is best with crowd control

Nekros as his abilities are suited for farming resources 

Saryn as she is a MOB killer due to her AOE abilities

Limbo because he has the ZA WARUDO ability but has a step learning curve 

Chroma as he is a boss killer,

Inaros, and Rhino since both are tanks but Rhino is more beginnger freindly

Edited by wackt1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Has there been any news from the devs on any new content coming soon?  Don't really feel like farming for plastids, lol.

I just make sure I login once a week so I don't get removed from the clan I'm in and that's it at this point.

New content coming March/ April, not sure on new trophies.

warframe.png

• Like 1

I have 100% given up on getting all the trophies in this game. The latest 2 DLC expansions are just insanely grindy, and this coming from a veteran player MR at 28, i think. I don't have that much resources and I don't even have proper clan help to get kills with railjack. I tried doing it with randoms but no one knows what they're doing. 

But if anyone does wanna help me get those trophies just let me know if at all possible!

On 3/9/2020 at 10:06 AM, X_RaceKing_X said:

I have 100% given up on getting all the trophies in this game. The latest 2 DLC expansions are just insanely grindy, and this coming from a veteran player MR at 28, i think. I don't have that much resources and I don't even have proper clan help to get kills with railjack. I tried doing it with randoms but no one knows what they're doing. 

But if anyone does wanna help me get those trophies just let me know if at all possible!

DLCs 30 and 31 are grindy for sure, but I managed to build my own railjack after many many resource farming runs. If you like the game it isnt that bad!

I was able to get the railjack kills solo on the first map, of course I died frequently.  100 kills takes about 4-5 attempts. 

I had more trouble with 29, no way I could have beat that Kuva Lich myself.  Took some luck and a lot of help from others to get the vanquish.

100% fun and addictive!

• Like 1