Wooow, this is not Resident evil!!!

DividedByMankind

I personally think this game is a bit under-rated but it's true that it's a mediocre RE.

It's at least not Outlast with crap FPS gameplay, literally faceless protagonist, disrespect to the series canon and lack of understanding with the characters (that ending) with no visible resemblance to RE at all (HELLO RE7!!!)

The biggest and main flaw is the QTEs, especially the left analog stick ones since you have very little time to react and they damage your controller which happen to mine after my recent Professional run.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Damn still don't like it huh? Well to each its own. But I don't get what confuses you about the story. They all intersect with each other and things happen at the same time, but it shouldn't be a problem. Fun fact, the start of Chris's China chapter where he pushes the camera-man, you can see that on the plane in Leon's campaign when he arrives in China.

I gotta be honost , i did like the last boss on chris campaign and i like portion of adas campaign! Because on that one you had to figure out the puzzles ?

8 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Sorry to say this is Resident Evil. After each main game trilogy Capcom have changed things up. RE 1- 3 had fixed camera angles and focused on survival. RE 4-6 was over the shoulder shooters with litte too no focus on survival. RE7 and most likely 8 & 9 will all be first person. Will be fun to see what they cook up for RE10.

But yeah RE6 isn't that great but still fun enough for me atleast. RE5 was far worse imo.

Agree m8 

5 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

ORC and Umbrella Corps are way worse than 6 tbh. Years later I'm enjoying the gameplay of 6 while not really caring for the story. PS3 online coop still has players too just like in 5 and they're very helpful. 

To be honest actually , i enjoyed those 2 ? prob the one and only that enjoyed them lol

After having a blast on Re5 with my brother. Getting platinum together. And even beat it with my wife. Re6 was such a letdown. My brother and i played one chapter and turned it off. Never touched it again. It was so awful

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 2

OMG CAPCOM was very worried about your review...

Nostalgic people always want the same game Over and Over again... I liked the changes of the game more like an action-shooter, besides de multiple trama running same time real time; this is future and not all games can be RE2, Then go and play RE2 Remake if you like games as they were before :)

With love:

A person who has played EVERY single Resident Evil >.o

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

OMG CAPCOM was very worried about your review...

Nostalgic people always want the same game Over and Over again... I liked the changes of the game more like an action-shooter, besides de multiple trama running same time real time; this is future and not all games can be RE2, Then go and play RE2 Remake if you like games as they were before :)

With love:

A person who has played EVERY single Resident Evil >.o

Woow what a clueless person! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 0:41 AM, DividedByMankind said:

This is the worst Resident evil game ever made!! Even Leon campaign!!! Umbrella corps is even better than this Garbage!!!

Regretting so much i started this Twice!!! Should of done research on this!!! Any one deffending this garbage , havent played a real resi game or doesnt know what resi is about!!

EDIT:

It gets an 1/10 from me.

I agree totally.  I remember playing this on PS3 and saying this is one worst games I've ever played.  I enjoyed RE5 so much more.  Heck I rather play through Raccoon City a lot more times than this stuff.  Maybe one day I'll try it again but it was hard getting through it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LrryLegend said:

I agree totally.  I remember playing this on PS3 and saying this is one worst games I've ever played.  I enjoyed RE5 so much more.  Heck I rather play through Raccoon City a lot more times than this stuff.  Maybe one day I'll try it again but it was hard getting through it. 

Im so glad im done with it m8, doing all re's now exept revelation 1 and 2 ps4(saving these for later) and revelations vita? but in a months time ill have like 21 resident evil games 100%?

• Like 2

People saying this game is bad but think Code Veronica is a masterpiece or "good" despite it being the worst mainline game from the originals? Wack.

What's bad about RE6 is that the people who bag so hard on it just repeat the same issues like a broken record. Why is it bad? Because 'it's not survival horror?' Fair, but what else is the issue? Too over the top, as if the other games weren't over the top with LITERAL monsters with rocket launchers and monsters that bust through walls and transform in eldritch abominations? You guys are just complaining for the sake of it. It's still as wacky as it was before. If you truly think Umbrella Corps is better, you're dangling the bait way too far out for us to actually reach. That opinion doesn't even make sense.

• Like 3

Just now, BestUsername---- said:

This maybe a dumb question but what are your thoughts about RE3 Remake then? Because its going to be more actiony and is over the shoulder. Now it's probably not going to be the same steps as RE5 and RE6, but I was just wondering your position on this.

Nothing is dumb m8. But me personally and my expectations for the game are so high, you wouldnt believe?

I know ill really enjoy it, i know they allso went from stopping and shooting, to be able to move while aimed down the sight. Personally this does not affect. I like new stuff and ways to make new players happier to the franchise. I totally understand that, even tho i played the originals back in 1999, used to be terrified by nemesis as a 11 yr old, so changes to him aswell and the new look is terrifying , so to answer your question " im frickin exited" ??

So the trophy also says "complete the game under 2h" this does not mean it is shorter for plat than RE2, it rather can mean a little mess up,  the time could be really less generous than re2 ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Nothing is dumb m8. But me personally and my expectations for the game are so high, you wouldnt believe1f44d.png

I know ill really enjoy it, i know they allso went from stopping and shooting, to be able to move while aimed down the sight. Personally this does not affect. I like new stuff and ways to make new players happier to the franchise. I totally understand that, even tho i played the originals back in 1999, used to be terrified by nemesis as a 11 yr old, so changes to him aswell and the new look is terrifying , so to answer your question " im frickin exited" 1f448.png1f44d.png

So the trophy also says "complete the game under 2h" this does not mean it is shorter for plat than RE2, it rather can mean a little mess up,  the time could be really less generous than re2 1f44d.png

I'm excited too, really enjoyed RE2Remake and all of the playthroughs needed, it didn't feel like a chore at all. I'm aiming for the RE3Remake plat to be my 10,000 trophy, but I'm more intrigued by the retold story and the changes they have implemented. We already saw a new Nemesis in the trailer. The 2 hour speedrun also caught my eye, but that's probably not accounting the Nemesis fights and puzzles. RE2Remake I believe could be done in around 2 hours 30 minutes if you knew where to go and the puzzle solutions.

On a side note, I don't understand why everyone is saying RE3Remake could've been DLC for RE2Remake. It probably uses some parts of the RPD and that's it.

Edited by BestUsername----

36 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I'm excited too, really enjoyed RE2Remake and all of the playthroughs needed, it didn't feel like a chore at all. I'm aiming for the RE3Remake plat to be my 10,000 trophy, but I'm more intrigued by the retold story and the changes they have implemented. We already saw a new Nemesis in the trailer. The 2 hour speedrun also caught my eye, but that's probably not accounting the Nemesis fights and puzzles. RE2Remake I believe could be done in around 2 hours 30 minutes if you knew where to go and the puzzle solutions.

On a side note, I don't understand why everyone is saying RE3Remake could've been DLC for RE2Remake. It probably uses some parts of the RPD and that's it.

Yeah, i know but when it comes to when people are saying that it could be a dlc, its just clueless ppl, that wants other ppl to get pissed of or coment back and stuff with a dissagreement. I personally dont care. Because this is the internet, ppl are quick to hide behind the keyboard.

Annyways if i remember correctly, i think you visit the RPD in the original aswell, i could be wrong.so it is part of the story? or i could be mixing up Original RE2 and RE3. So yes it is some parts only. Majority of the game is geting that train running and around the streets of racoon city i think(could be wrong) original was the cable car?