FF7 Remake Demo is live

You can't seem to search for it on the store...

You have to either search for the demo on the store via PC and send the download your PS4.

Alternatively it might be the first result in the

"What's new"

or

"What's hot"

tab on the PS Store of your region, that is how I found it.

Enjoy!

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, looks like it's the whole bombing run, so I assume that it includes the boss fight as well against the scorpion sentry.  But I'll get it tomorrow, too late for me right now x.x

Same here.

Great find OP. this still doesn't make up for them delaying it lol.

ill play it later today though. Hopefully its good

15 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

You have to either search for the demo on the store via PC and send the download your PS4.

"What's new"

or

"What's hot"

Enjoy!

i found it on my ps4 store no prob.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

never played VII. so the important question for me is: do i play the remake or the og version for my first time experience with this game 1f914.png

Personal recommendation: wait for the remake reviews. As fun as the original is, if QOL is improved in the remake then it will be a no brainer improvement.

4 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

never played VII. so the important question for me is: do i play the remake or the og version for my first time experience with this game ?

Original by itself is an experience, but you have to be able to handle the old graphics, plus if you play the original first, you can probably appreciate the Remake more in what is changed. Alternatively, if you wait for the Remake to release, you will get to experience a highly detailed rpg with no prior expectations.

• Like 1

cool

ill pass on it for now, will get it anyway later this year

tired of rpgs in general unfortunately

it's not my fav ff and im generally not a fan of remakes, but im very happy for those who are hardcore fans of ff7 and have waited so long to be able to play this

i havent been following this remake much, wondering if there will be elements (plot points, characters, etc) from the spin off games in here bc i enjoyed those a lot

would love a remaster of CC and DoC

Edited by MeteoraXV

Couldn't find it on the store by typing it in but tried this instead

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

"What's new"

or

"What's hot"

Enjoy!

Found it doing this! Thank you for that.. can't wait to give it a go!

I'll download the demo since I guess there's a theme attached to it... but I probably won't play it.  I think I'd rather wait a month and a half and just go into the full thing blind (as blind as I can with the original still in the back of my head at least).  Super excited for it!

EDIT: I reserve the right to change my mind and play the demo sometime before release. xD

Edited by Dreakon13

1 hour ago, zeit86geist said:

never played VII. so the important question for me is: do i play the remake or the og version for my first time experience with this game 1f914.png

Well the full game isnt out yet. Imagine if it dissapoints! (i know. I hope it wont either)

So therefore in the meantime hell yeah play the original. A classic which one day il plat. (Stupid date Barret trophy)

Demo only lasts about an hour, but it's pretty good. It honestly feels more like a Dynasty Warriors game than a Final Fantasy game but hey, I am a big fan of Dynasty Warriors games so I'm totally fine with that. lol

3 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Demo only lasts about an hour, but it's pretty good. It honestly feels more like a Dynasty Warriors game than a Final Fantasy game but hey, I am a big fan of Dynasty Warriors games so I'm totally fine with that. lol

With the normal enemies, yeah, but the bigger enemies and the boss has at least a little bit of strategy to them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zeit86geist said:

Play the original. I can’t imagine you’d get the same effect going into it not knowing who these characters are and not appreciating the exact changes made.