Trophies for Warlord of NYC

If ever there is a time to complain this is it!  Of course Ubisoft can't do anything in the division without copying directly from Bungies Playbook for the Destiny franchise.  Destiny had raids so the division has raids.  Destiny 2 has a year 2 pass that must be paid a good amount for to play the game so Division 2 follows suit and does the same thing.  I don't think this content looks like it's worth $30.00.  It looks like some story missions.  It doesn't look nearly as big as any one of the three division expansions with the 1st game but I could be wrong.  Don't be fooled by that free expansion pass everybody got the 1st year. Two story missions every 4 months hardly constitutes as much of anything as compared to major expansions.   Now at least Bungie didn't lock trophies behind this expensive year 2 pass nor should they.  

One thing is for sure as sure as Ubisoft can't come up with any originality aside from copying the Destiny franchise, they can hardly come up with any originality form one of their franchises to another.  The Division 2 had raids therefore Ghost Recon had to have raids.  Division 2 had to have a loot system which is bland, tedious, and boring as fuck so Ghost Recon had to have a tedious, bland, boring loot system.  I'd be willing to bet this system of making you pay for the same shit game twice will continues across all their franchises if we don't raise hell and refuse to buy into this crap.  Of course if we want to keep our 100% we have to, but not for full price.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic discussion
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I was able to get the Close That Door (again) trophy without owning it.

see what I mean ubisoft can't even come up with a trophy that is original.  Every game they have you close a car door now we going to do it in the dlc for the game.  Pathetic!

40 minutes ago, BossMadMax said:

Extreme Manhunt
Complete a Seasonal Manhunt on challenging global difficulty (or above).

Is this for prime targer (Keener) or first officer will work?

I can't be too sure, but the wording of the trophy tells me it is most likely a prime target and so the trophy can only be unlocked at the end of the season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vvinushan said:

I can't be too sure, but the wording of the trophy tells me it is most likely a prime target and so the trophy can only be unlocked at the end of the season.

Not sure how, but someone already has the trophy.  Does the Keener manhunt count if you run it on challenging?

28 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Not sure how, but someone already has the trophy.  Does the Keener manhunt count if you run it on challenging?

This has to be a bug (as there is no seasonal content right now) or the one person who got it cheated. What are the rules about that on this site? I don't want to call someone out, but it looks fishy.

2 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

What is the trophy Almost a band?

Exactly what the description says? It's level 40+ obviously, you'll learn what directives are.

On 02/03/2020 at 5:34 PM, steel6burgh said:

If ever there is a time to complain this is it!  Of course Ubisoft can't do anything in the division without copying directly from Bungies Playbook for the Destiny franchise.  Destiny had raids so the division has raids.  Destiny 2 has a year 2 pass that must be paid a good amount for to play the game so Division 2 follows suit and does the same thing.  I don't think this content looks like it's worth $30.00.  It looks like some story missions.  It doesn't look nearly as big as any one of the three division expansions with the 1st game but I could be wrong.  Don't be fooled by that free expansion pass everybody got the 1st year. Two story missions every 4 months hardly constitutes as much of anything as compared to major expansions.   Now at least Bungie didn't lock trophies behind this expensive year 2 pass nor should they.  

One thing is for sure as sure as Ubisoft can't come up with any originality aside from copying the Destiny franchise, they can hardly come up with any originality form one of their franchises to another.  The Division 2 had raids therefore Ghost Recon had to have raids.  Division 2 had to have a loot system which is bland, tedious, and boring as fuck so Ghost Recon had to have a tedious, bland, boring loot system.  I'd be willing to bet this system of making you pay for the same shit game twice will continues across all their franchises if we don't raise hell and refuse to buy into this crap.  Of course if we want to keep our 100% we have to, but not for full price.

Isn't the first paragraph pure speculation on your part though?

I actually did a co-op mission for this with a possible Ubisoft employee 3/5/20. I mean who's PSN name includes: 'UbisoftPSN?'

I forgot the exact name, but i have a screenshot on my PS4.

I answered a call, and had 2 others that quit out. We finished the Vivian Conley mission. It was a fun mission, i must say.

Afterwards, we saluted then he disappeared, lol. I was expecting a FR, but no.

14 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

You can do it with the main campaing. After finishing the story You have to change difficulty of the world to challenging and finish all the story mission on that difficulty.

• Like 2

Extreme Manhunt , I got it.

first , U must finish 5 story . then , you must change the world difficulty to challenge at the menu .and in this time , U must finish the 5 story again in challenge difficulty . so , hope this can help every one . my English is poor .sorry! 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Rebebop78 said:

Extreme Manhunt , I got it.

first , U must finish 5 story . then , you must change the world difficulty to challenge at the menu .and in this time , U must finish the 5 story again in challenge difficulty . so , hope this can help every one . my English is poor .sorry! 

Does the mission difficulty have to be on Challenging as well as the World difficulty? Or can the World be Challenging and the missions be Story?

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Does the mission difficulty have to be on Challenging as well as the World difficulty? Or can the World be Challenging and the missions be Story?

If the world difficulty is on Challenging then the mission difficulty is automatically set to Challenging. If you manually changed it to Story I don't think it would work. Not entirely sure though

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CwirCwir said:

You can do it with the main campaing. After finishing the story You have to change difficulty of the world to challenging and finish all the story mission on that difficulty.

Are you saying that we have to play the entire campaign again of challenging?  Every mission?  Just to get this one trophy?   Can anybody clarify the requirement?  What is the 5 story rebebop is talking about?  does he mean change to challenging then play 5 missions?    

31 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Are you saying that we have to play the entire campaign again of challenging?  Every mission?  Just to get this one trophy?   Can anybody clarify the requirement?  What is the 5 story rebebop is talking about?  does he mean change to challenging then play 5 missions?    

He's talking about the 5 main missions from the Warlords of New York expansion. Those are the ones required for the trophy, not the main campaign.

• Like 1

Hello.
I found the easiest method to get Extreme Manhunt Trophy. First, You change the world difficulty to challenge. Next, You only need to complete the final mein mission and change the mission difficluty to Story before enter. Finaly, you complete the mission and will pop it.

Sorry for my bad English. Good luck:)

• Like 3