Not earning RP?! Breadwinner trophy

Khaos004

So I'm trying to get the Breadwinner trophy/Uplay action and I know it resets monthly. The last few days it said the war was over for the month, and the people in the winning faction (the Wolves) could do their special missions. But starting yesterday it said instead "Faction War ends in 29 days" so I assumed the March war has started. But Faction missions, PvP races, and sending friends on missions gives me no RP! I'm earning Bucks, but nothing else. My statistics say I've NEVER earned RP.
Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Maybe the leap year is messing everything up.

I've read dozens and dozens of forum and Reddit posts complaining about bugs going back at least five years. If this is bugged, and Versatile Showman (the other Uplay action I need) are bugged, maybe I should just cut my losses and delete the game. I enjoy the Crew 2 much better.

Edited by Khaos004

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 10:09 AM, paulisdik said:

I have the same problem at the moment, tally remains at zero. Very strange..

I saw you got the trophy; did you do anything in particular?

I just started this game and joined a faction, but i can't identify where my daily salary is to even see if it's glitched for me or not...

Edited by hore

• 1 month later...

I also have the same problem, I started making factions on May 02 and told me well the rp until the 04th of May

that he stopped counting and stays in the same figure.

When I do factions they only tell me the bucks and the xp.

How did they tell them the RP later? Thank you

Best regards

• 4 weeks later...

I've understood about faction warfare for that, to help other people I've created a mini guide.

The problem I had was not because the trophy had been singned, it was because I had started the wrong day,

I thought it was day 1 and it is the 6th of every month when it starts counting the rps... 4 and 5 is used to reset rps to 0