Trophy thoughts, also "Hereos"?

Burgins

Yeah many trophies on this are not working or popping. Finishing levels or beating the game for some.

sadly this game seems so low budget and cheap I almost see it never being patched.

its buggy and glitchy all over not even counting trophies

Edited by WinterEcho
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 06/06/2020 at 2:19 AM, aZombieDictator said:

All trophies unlock as they should?

Just replayed, the "complete the game" trophies all unlock as they should. However "tools of the trade" didn't even though I unlocked toon equipment and "on a roll" even with over 100,000 fires extinguished. Also crashed at the end as the "complete the game" trophies were popping.

On 7.6.2020 at 10:32 PM, lorne852 said:

Just replayed, the "complete the game" trophies all unlock as they should. However "tools of the trade" didn't even though I unlocked toon equipment and "on a roll" even with over 100,000 fires extinguished. Also crashed at the end as the "complete the game" trophies were popping.

Replay the museum level and on the first part when reaching the painting room, let the fire engulf the whole area and take out some fires. Rinse and repeat.

After completing this part I had 15,000 fires extinguished, finished the level and the trophy popped at the results.