Awesome PlayStation Now March/2020 Update

LastMinuteSavior

Any idea which games are time limited. I dont want to risk playing control right now knowing were getting at least 2 dlc packs in the future that will likely add trophies in the event the last dlc pack doesn't release until after it gets removed.

18 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

Any idea which games are time limited. I dont want to risk playing control right now knowing were getting at least 2 dlc packs in the future that will likely add trophies in the event the last dlc pack doesn't release until after it gets removed.

I added info on that to the original post ?

12 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

Hopefully it’s the definitive version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider considering it’s season pass hasn’t been on sale since last October. Got to start making more use out of my subscription, I’ve only played 1 of the limited time games so far..

After the release of the Definitive edition they renamed the season pass. It is currently on sale in the weekly sale offer for 6 euros.

The new name is Definitive edition upgrade pack and contains all the season pass contents.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dilust said:

After the release of the Definitive edition they renamed the season pass. It is currently on sale in the weekly sale offer for 6 euros.

The new name is Definitive edition upgrade pack and contains all the season pass contents.

Shit, appreciate the heads up added it to my discount list. Hopefully the games are added to PS Now before the current sale ends B)

1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

Hopefully it’s the definitive version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider considering it’s season pass hasn’t been on sale since last October. Got to start making more use out of my subscription, I’ve only played 1 of the limited time games so far..

FYI, it's deal of the week right now. Only $6 for Definitive Edition content (this is basically the season pass with some extra outfits).

edit. Should have finished reading the topic. Anyway, now you know. :)

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

I'm so happy that Sony have added more games than what they have done for the past few months, this is more like it. 

Thank you Sony and hopefully this is how it will be going forward. 

1 hour ago, Dilust said:

So it gives you every DLC for the game?

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

This might be a stupid question, but do I need the PS+ subscription to use the Now service?

No, you just need PS Now. 

I don't know if it's just me guys but I've tried downloading Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and it says initializing but it won't add the game into my downloads to download it. Would someone try and download it and see if you have the issue also? It's the PS4 version of it by the way. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

So it gives you every DLC for the game?

It gives you every single piece of extra content for the game including DLCs, outfits, etc.

Edited by HusKy