Awesome PlayStation Now March/2020 Update

LastMinuteSavior

20 minutes ago, LucileRosethorn said:

I've been thinking about getting PSNow for awhile now, ever since they dropped the price but I am curious of one thing.

If I do get it, would a friend then be able to download now games and play them on his account? Or is it purely locked to the account which brought it?

PS Now when bought is to the account that bought it.

• Like 1

I was a Now member once and found the first few weeks of service worth it beyond a doubt. Then all of a sudden it wasn't allowing me to access any PS4 games (though I could still play all of the PS3 games). Customer service wasn't helpful. They simply directed me to and instructed me to post to a forum wasteland where a ton of other people were having the same issues and none of the Sony moderators had even been heard from in a very long time. Nothing at all was being done to fix the problem any of us were having!

I had had enough of my posts going unanswered so I went on a harassment campaign (many nagging phone calls to Sony customer service) to get a full refund for the inadequate service that was being provided to me. Finally they refunded me and stated "We're giving you this refund as a one-time courtesy". One-time courtesy? Are you kidding me? Your fucking service was broken, it wasn't the agreement in which I paid for! But they acted like they did me a favor! Get the fuck out of here! 

Needless to say I never became a Now member again, which sucks because damn, they have one hell of a library that's at your disposal at a very low price! I'm afraid to be a member again after what I went through and if I have the issue again I doubt I'll get a refund because of my, well, you know, "one-time courtesy" reinbursement.  

2 hours ago, killerlightning said:

Not bad overall. That is the way Now should be going forward. Only negative is that alot of the titles are very similar in genre and style like Warrior All Stars, Azure, and Toukiden. Hope next month we can get forever titles from a variety of genres.

They are from the only publisher that is greedy on the sales departement, koei tecmo. I would rather prefer those than games who go always for 5$ at a sale

1 hour ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

PS Now when bought is to the account that bought it.

Wrong, dead wrong. I have psnow an another account and it's FULLY usable with all it's features on my main account. Heck, for ps3 games, it even lets me have my saves from the ps3 games on my account. 

13 minutes ago, othmaneAD said:

They are from the only publisher that is greedy on the sales departement, koei tecmo. I would rather prefer those than games who go always for 5$ at a sale

Wrong, dead wrong. I have psnow an another account and it's FULLY usable with all it's features on my main account. Heck, for ps3 games, it even lets me have my saves from the ps3 games on my account. 

I didn't say that you can't use it on other accounts when you've purchased it. I said that the account that you bought PS Now on is the account that has it.