I am Bad Company!

20 hours ago, talespagni said:

Yes, it's horrible.

I boosted lots of games (please check my profile if you want), but this one takes the cake.

Since getting the aforementioned trophy, I've been grinding kills. I'm up to 5.200 now.

But my estimation, and by my skill level, it will take 450 hours to get the 10k kills trophy.

Add that to the awards trophy, and I'll be spending 600 hours with the game. All the other online trophies come along the way.

That's too much time, needless to say. And the MP community is toxic to the fullest.

Yes it's very toxic. How do you hold up in mp matches against the randoms? I was able to do really well using the Assault class.

3 hours ago, talespagni said:

It depends on whoever is on the other team. Some guys I kill easily (new people, some of the vets), others I manage to kill every once in a while (everybody except those who use quick scope sniper), and others I can hardly kill (the no-lifers, the snipers).

I get a lot of lag too, some guys I can kill in 12/15 shots, and others I need a full clip to kill.

Yes, the Assault works best for me too. XM8 + the perk that increases your life is tough to beat.

I do wonder what those people will do once the servers close. I encountered this one guy who got the 10k kills trophy years ago, yet wanted to get knife kills so he could climb the leaderboards. Strange addiction.

I checked stats on the in game leaderboard and the top ones still playing now have 600-800k kills. I mostly use support wich have c4 to use against veichles and very quick weapons like UMP. Reason is that, as stated by someone else, most people will kill you with a sniper with one shot from far far away while jumping or moving around, so best tatctic for me is to play Rambo, run towards the enemies and unload a full clip on whoever i see in mid range...and sometimes they dont even die lol. I did 3k kills in random matches and it's very random: sometimes i get 1-2 kill per minute, other times i get only 3 kills in a full round. Just keep playing and you will get to 10k someday, but it's gonna be quite a hell.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed tagged name, per request