Troubles with Z-Chaser

So yeah I blazed through all the games with hardly any issues but z-chaser is turning out to be the hardest. You have to S-Rank all 12 stages to unlock the hidden stage and I managed 8 so far. Even the first stage is unreal, I did not even slow down at all and I’m always too late. If the boss jumps too much you are screwed. The worst tho is ZX Advents final stage. You will spend at least 17 minutes per try. What were they thinking with this mode only allowing you to pick 2 stages per game???

I'm having a different problem altogether... :(

So I finally beat all the stages with S rank. Unlocked the hidden stage and got the S rank time for it as well thinking maybe it was necessary for the trophy to pop... and it didnt pop. I tried going in and out of the menus, closing the game, going through a z chaser stage again, nothing seems to be working so I guess the trophy is glitched and there goes my platinum I was planning on getting? Really hoping Capcom can fix this in a patch somehow. I'm curious what caused the trophy not to pop for me since I haven't heard of anyone else having these problems. Do I have to beat or start up one of the games again prior to getting the trophy? Is it cause I went through z-chaser first? Because I did a stage or two in multiplayer with a friend?(but didnt get S rank there so I still did s rank under either the single chaser or world record chaser, maybe I have to choose single chaser for all of them for some reason? Maybe I should delete my save data and just do it all over from scratch? Anyway this is pretty much super frustrating for me as I wanted to get the most difficult trophy out of the way first. And yeah I have my online working fine and everything so that's not it either. I did have a few other trophys pop like the one for first beating a z chaser stage so it seems to be this particular trophy.