Hide PS3 games from the trophy list

ThePanicEnd

Hello, I have a problem, I have hidden two games from my list of trophies that are PS3, I did this from my PS4, but these games are still coming out in my console trophies list, however these have already been hidden in my  profile of this page, I would like to know if in some way these games can be hidden from my PSN profile and cannot be seen from my profile.  Thanks

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Earn any new trophy, sync your PS4 trophy list, then come back here and update your profile. 

Yes, I did that, this page no longer shows the games I hide but in my psn profile they still appear :(

Edited by ThePanicEnd

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Does anyone have any idea how to hide or unhide PS3 games without access to a PS3/PS4. I only have a PS5 now and it seems there is no way to do it?

You cannot change PS3 games hidden trophy settings from a PS5, at least at this point with the current firmware. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Can anyone tell me how to unhide ps3 games at all? i have access to ps3 psvita and ps5 right now.seems like on ps5 it doesnt work but i thought on ps3 and vita there is a way to edit this? cannot seem to find it

The PS5 will not allow you to hide/unhide PS3 or Vita trophies, but the rest of these instructions still work if you follow them:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

48 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The PS5 will not allow you to hide/unhide PS3 or Vita trophies, but the rest of these instructions still work if you follow them:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Thanks alot! my trophies on ps3 were in offline mode thats why it didnt work when i tried^^

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/26/2022 at 0:46 AM, DaivRules said:

That's correct. You cannot hide/unhide a PS3 game from a PS5 or from the web. You can do it from a PS3 or from the PS Plus tier that gives access to PS3 games.

hi, sorry to bring back an old topic but i have a ps3 with me right now any idea how i can hide trophies there? the site you attached below doesn't seem to work for some reason. Thanks

On 10/21/2021 at 2:02 PM, DaivRules said: