Looking for a mobile game

ZeromusF4

Been trying and searching for a new mobile game to play for the last year, haven't had any luck with finding something that grabs me.

Have played Puzzle and Dragons and Monster Super League for a long time but fell off. Liked them though

Tried that new dragon quest game this week, finding out it was five years old kinda killed my buzz for it.

I've tried all the final fantasy mobile ones (opera Omni, brave xvious and record keeper) and didn't much care. Also tried kings raid. It was okay.

!

Thoughts suggestions? Kinda want a always online type mobile game like puzzle and dragons and monster super league. Thanks!

I didn't really like Opera Omnia either but I just gave it another shot in the last few weeks and fell head over heels in love with it. It's easily the most generous mobile game I've played and the gameplay has tons of depth now which is rare for a mobile game. Even a year ago it didn't have much depth but now it has tons. Hopefully it keeps getting as consistently better as it has been. Not to mention, the biggest selling point, no stamina system so you can play all day if you want too.

I used to play DBZ Dokkan Battle but it just got harder and harder to keep up as a free player so I bailed on it. It was a pretty fun game though. I quit like a year ago so it could be in a better place now but who knows.

WWE Supercard is one that I've actually been playing for over 5 years. I wouldn't say it's mind blowingly amazing or anything but it's kept me consistently engaged with new content and events. Don't let the fact that it's been out for 5 years scare you. It's very new player friendly.

Marvel Future Fight, DC Legends, and Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes are all pretty great too. They're all similar, but Marvel FF plays a bit like Diablo as opposed to the other 2 which are turn based.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I didn't really like Opera Omnia either but I just gave it another shot in the last few weeks and fell head over heels in love with it. It's easily the most generous mobile game I've played and the gameplay has tons of depth now which is rare for a mobile game. Even a year ago it didn't have much depth but now it has tons. Hopefully it keeps getting as consistently better as it has been. Not to mention, the biggest selling point, no stamina system so you can play all day if you want too.

I used to play DBZ Dokkan Battle but it just got harder and harder to keep up as a free player so I bailed on it. It was a pretty fun game though. I quit like a year ago so it could be in a better place now but who knows.

WWE Supercard is one that I've actually been playing for over 5 years. I wouldn't say it's mind blowingly amazing or anything but it's kept me consistently engaged with new content and events. Don't let the fact that it's been out for 5 years scare you. It's very new player friendly.

Marvel Future Fight, DC Legends, and Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes are all pretty great too. They're all similar, but Marvel FF plays a bit like Diablo as opposed to the other 2 which are turn based.

I only tried opera omnia for about 4 hours. I really dig the FF series, I think ill give it another shot, marvel future fight sounds interesting

Thanks for all the answers so far guys!

On 3/3/2020 at 4:15 PM, Aodir said:

RuneScape 3

I was big on Old School Runescape back in 2013 - 2015, but Jagex has already done fucked up the game. They're basically doing what they did back in 2009 - 2011 when they started adding a whole bunch of minigames and combat updates to substantially reduce the grind it took to reach level 99, all while ignoring the integrity of the game.

Runescape 3 is pretty much a fucking joke. I haven't bothered to go past Dungeoneering, and when EoC (Evolution of Combat) came out around 2012 I was basically done for good.

Sad.... because I spent over 9000 hours on Runescape across three different accounts. No game I'll ever play will come close to the investment I poured into Runescape.