Easy Listening Trophy Issues

I went to the first game's section and let the first 3 songs play in full. When the fourth one starts move to the next game's section.

After that I didn't turn my system off until I beat the first game, Mega Man Zero.

Since you didn't mention it...you are beating one of the games after listening to them all right? The trophy popped for me as the ending started playing. Don't back out or skip in any way or it might void the trophy and I have no idea if reloading a save before the final boss will work.

• Like 1

So I am beating the games after listening to them all. I don't skip the credits. I'm beating the games in the same sitting as when listening to the songs. However, I skip the title intros to the first four games and fully play 3 songs. I'm not sure if that's messing up the "3 song" requirement. I'm going to do it again and beat one of the games tomorrow and see if it works. And I'm not sure if there's an easier way like you mentioned to get the trophy unless anyone else has found something.

I personally let the intros play in the playlist. They are the shortest so I thought I'd save myself a couple minutes lol.

The first game can be done in like an hour or less with the casual and save assist settings. The trophy doesn't say you can't use them but when I did it I wasn't using Casual.

This would be the 2nd trophy giving people issues. In a different thread me and another guy were going over Card Collector not unlocking.

• 3 months later...

What initially got me when I had trouble with this trophy is that despite there being 6 games in the collection, there's actually 7 soundtracks (1 for the collection as a whole). I heard you can just rapid select 3, but I personally listened to about 30 seconds from each of the 3 tracks I chose from the 7 soundtracks. Then I loaded up a save assist I had from Mega Man Zero 1 and beat the game. The trophy popped once the credits were completely done.