Historian Glitch?

koozer19

3 hours ago, koozer19 said:

Losing my mind here. Double checked I have found all audio logs, no trophy, anyone else have issues with this? 

Based on two trophy guides, "First Encounter" audio diary is swapped in locations.

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Based on two trophy guides, "First Encounter" audio diary is swapped in locations.

Ya thought I read something about it popping when you go in menu and listen to it, but nothing. Oh well, round 2 it is. 

22 hours ago, koozer19 said:

Ya thought I read something about it popping when you go in menu and listen to it, but nothing. Oh well, round 2 it is. 

Even on new game plus, you still need to find which audio diaries you're missing. Good luck! ?

look for medical pavillion, in the boss room(surgery) there is a registry on the body on the table but when the fight starts this body fall to the floor.
registry is listed in "welcome to rapture - medical pavillion" as "Not What She Wanted" check if you found it in register menu.

glitched trophies on my run were:
welcome to rapture (unlocked this on a second run);
hacked a turret (unlocked this on a third run, closing/reloading game or save didn't work, you need to play from start to almost medical pavillion where the first turret is;
i don't know if other trophies can be weird as these.