Glitched Trophies

Colt

And as I suspected when I saw the Big Ben logo appear on the start up screen, there is glitched trophies that won't unlock. 5 in total. I don't know about anyone else but in the garage if you move about too quickly the game shuts off and you get an error report. 

This game is bad as well. Looks like an early PS3 game at best. Not worth full price at all.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 4-3-2020 at 11:12 PM, Colt said:

And as I suspected when I saw the Big Ben logo appear on the start up screen, there is glitched trophies that won't unlock. 5 in total. I don't know about anyone else but in the garage if you move about too quickly the game shuts off and you get an error report. 

This game is bad as well. Looks like an early PS3 game at best. Not worth full price at all.

Agree with you on the price tag. But i'd say aim maybe at 10 price tag tops for the digital version and maybe 20/30 for physical disc version, so you can sell the physical version after the plat and get some of the value back that way. It's not more worth than that.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

This game is still glitched. I got ''Master of all'' trophy (Unlocked everything in Career mode) unlocked but not the 2 other ones ''Full Wardrobe'', and ''Full garage'' while i got everything.

Trophies that didn't pop for me:

- Full Wardrobe - Own all rider gear in Career mode

- Full garage - Own all vehicles in Career mode

I will try different methods to see if i have any luck. But if you gonna buy this game, remember that still on the newest update, the trophies can glitch.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

I got this game when it was on sale for $13.99 and I regret it so much. It was fun for the first couple missions but then it got tedious and overly difficult. I didn't know there were glitched trophies too. Regerts.

I'm afraid i have to start fresh on a new save. But i will do that once every upgrade is bought. I'm gonna make sure i back up my save, and leave 1 car, and one item for last just in case it doesn't pop again. If not i have to do a entire new playtrough AGAIN with 4 seasons. It sucks, but nothing you can do about it.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

I keep buying parts, and ''All equipped'' ''Own everything'' popped. 

Full Wardrobe - Own all rider gear in Career mode

Full garage - Own all vehicles in Career mode

Did not pop, so i guess i have to start over.

Edit: after a ''fresh'' new playtrough on a new save, both trophies unlocked without any issues. I had to reach everything again, for the requirements to unlock the trophies.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 29. 6. 2020 at 9:05 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I keep buying parts, and ''All equipped'' ''Own everything'' popped. 

Full Wardrobe - Own all rider gear in Career mode

Full garage - Own all vehicles in Career mode

Did not pop, so i guess i have to start over.

Edit: after a ''fresh'' new playtrough on a new save, both trophies unlocked without any issues. I had to reach everything again, for the requirements to unlock the trophies.

I played the campain for second time and both of trophies pop ? but not "Own it all" trophy... Some ideas? Or keep buying all of others parts? Thanks

8 hours ago, Jessussek said:

I played the campain for second time and both of trophies pop 1f60e.png but not "Own it all" trophy... Some ideas? Or keep buying all of others parts? Thanks

Hi man. Try to continue and keep buying parts if you can, if that doesn't work, delete your save file and start over. This game has stupid hidden bugs from unlocking those trophies. Good luck.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 2 weeks later...
On 5. 11. 2020 at 7:07 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Hi man. Try to continue and keep buying parts if you can, if that doesn't work, delete your save file and start over. This game has stupid hidden bugs from unlocking those trophies. Good luck.

Thanks man..trophy POP :) .. now only finished online race :(

• 1 year later...

I know I'm late to the party here but can any tell me how many upgrades are available for the vehicles? I feel like o could be missing some after purchasing everything I've unlocked. 

Is there any way to tell if I need more sponsorship contracts to unlock something? 

Feel like I might have no choice but to go for a new save myself.

• 3 months later...

Anyone know what the requirements for own it all is? Just wondering if this bugged on me or not. I earned all the other trophies for owning/purchasing everything in career (gear/vehicles/liveries) so I don't know what else there is to buy? Do I need to purchase every upgrade for each vehicle? Any help appreciated 

Edit: nevermind just realized that yes I do have to buy everything. Not sure how I missed the trophy that says buy all upgrades.

Edited by Atom1cMoose

• 2 months later...
On 28/06/2020 at 1:24 PM, Upendo_Vitani said:

I got this game when it was on sale for $13.99 and I regret it so much. It was fun for the first couple missions but then it got tedious and overly difficult. I didn't know there were glitched trophies too. Regerts.

Same here, i had fun with the first races, now it is so annoying and stupid, i cant even call difficult because if feels broken, like the cars you have available on your career garage are shit. If you try the POLARIS XP PRO if feels totally different game, so dumb, i regret so much starting this piece of shit game

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3.12.2022 at 6:01 PM, bdias10 said:

Same here, i had fun with the first races, now it is so annoying and stupid, i cant even call difficult because if feels broken, like the cars you have available on your career garage are shit. If you try the POLARIS XP PRO if feels totally different game, so dumb, i regret so much starting this piece of shit game

Why do you guys rampage because one silly game and it's trophies? It's just a game. If there's something so wrong so leave it and move to next. If you regret over one silly game which you can't handle, the real life with setbacks and mistakes will be nightmare. Games are for fun, not only for earning trophies and if you have no fun, why playat all?

On 15/06/2023 at 5:41 AM, antero-80 said:

Why do you guys rampage because one silly game and it's trophies? It's just a game. If there's something so wrong so leave it and move to next. If you regret over one silly game which you can't handle, the real life with setbacks and mistakes will be nightmare. Games are for fun, not only for earning trophies and if you have no fun, why playat all?

first off dude , no one asked for your moral lessons, secondly there is one thing called OCD with completion which is exactly why people push themselves to do this. It is nothing wrong with dropping games but that is not how i game, if you can do that great for you, but quit trying lecturing people what they should do or not, it is very annoying.