Rumor BUSTED: Bluepoint Games to announce "Tenchu Collection" on March 9th, 10 A.M PST. Coming Q4 2020 exclusively to PS5.

ziggypossum

On 3/4/2020 at 5:26 PM, Vergil said:

Where is my Ninja gaiden Collection Sony??  Who wants this anyway. Arghh!!! 

I definitely want this! You must be too young to have played the original Tenchu! It was amazing! I hope they remake it with updated graphics and game play. And I hope they have the original untouched PS1 version. That would be awesome! 

On 3/4/2020 at 5:37 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

Does this mean no Demon Souls Remake/Remaster?

I need this game! 

• Like 1

I have mixed feelings about this (assuming it's true).

The first two Tenchu games were absolute favorites of mine at the time, but I went back and tried to play them a few years ago and found them to have aged very poorly. So I would hope there are copious QOL improvements if any collection is released.

Man those are some good and bad news for me, because as happy as I am to know that those games will make a come back, and on next gen no less, I kinda don't care about buying next console from Soyny so I guess it's a pass for me.

9 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Who cares of this shit.

As I mentioned earlier, many, MANY people care.  The Tenchu games have a sizable and devoted fan base.  You're denouncing a game you've most likely never even played purely because you personally aren't interested in it.  No one cares that you don't care.

• Like 3

I played the first game and demo of second and loved both. I don't know about the others (or what will be included) but those two will need a major overhaul.

My tastes have changed since I played them way back when so I'm not sure I'd go for this collection.

59 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Tenchu? Never heard of it. What's so good about it anyway?

HarmoniousHeavyAlligator.gif

'Nuff said

Demon's Souls > The whole Tenchu franchise.

There are already countless soulsborne fans begging for a Demon's remake since it's the one that it's the most elusive (ps3 exclusive, servers down already) 

We're amidst the soulsborne craze, but if they decide to remake the Tenchus then that would be a start I guess? I mean, they are property of From Software so I guess they'll be working on Demon's Souls or King's Field  or Armored Core (all of which I'd prefer over Tenchu) eventually? 

• Like 2