Rumor BUSTED: Bluepoint Games to announce "Tenchu Collection" on March 9th, 10 A.M PST. Coming Q4 2020 exclusively to PS5.

ziggypossum

6 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

When did we start giving credibility to random reddit posts, and when will it stop?

When it was reposted outside of reddit as news, it was assigned credibility by the poster. I’m not saying everyone (we) gave it credibility, I was commenting more toward whoever gave that poster credibility to begin with.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

When it was reposted outside of reddit as news, it was assigned credibility by the poster. I’m not saying everyone (we) gave it credibility, I was commenting more toward whoever gave that poster credibility to begin with.

All the cool insider info I could have leaked when I needed extra cash, just to find out I could have just made shit up instead. Let's go get paid, Daiv.

• Like 2

We're probably going to see more rumours and "leaks" until the PS5 reveal conference/stream. Sony hasn't announced anything new in a very long time. And we still don't know when it will change. People are ready for any news.

2 hours ago, Santa said:

Did anyone actually believe this nonsense? The franchise was never a big hit and its last main game was released over a decade ago on underpowered systems. The scores on Metacritic also paint a pretty dark picture.

tenchur4k13.png

I have no idea what's up with those blantantly fake rumors coming up these days. But ever since the "Red Dead Redemption Remake in 2020" I guess people will believe anything.

Personally, I'd like Tenchu instead of a Demon's Souls remake (if it actually is a Demon's Souls remake after all), but if I could choose one franchise for Bluepoint to work on it would definitely not be either of them.

11 hours ago, Santa said:

Did anyone actually believe this nonsense? The franchise was never a big hit and its last main game was released over a decade ago on underpowered systems. The scores on Metacritic also paint a pretty dark picture.

tenchur4k13.png

Some of us pay no attention to aggregator sites whose scores are based upon the reviews of maybe a few dozen people.

I didn't necessarily believe it was happening - a random Reddit post with no evidence whatsoever to back it up was never going to win people's belief - but I would have loved to replay these games once again.