Issues with demolition kills

Hi, a friend and I have been trying to farm demolition kills online in rush for a few hours now but every time we get a house to collapse on one another it says "xxxx has committed suicide" rather than could towards the demolition kill.

Any advice? Also if you know an easy spot to farm let me know. Any advice is great

• 4 months later...

What was primarily the method where people got it to show as a demolition kill? 

Tried following the tactics explained in this thread but every time I tried with C4 it just showed as them committing suicide and every time the person ran into the building right before it collapsed, again, a suicide. The only time I got it to work was on White Pass in a tank. It worked 4 times in a row but then just stopped working. Not doing anything differently at all.

As far as I can tell it just seems like luck whether it'll register as a suicide or a demolition kill, but any additional info would be appreciated.

Edited by Cyvnyde
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 11:08 AM, Cyvnyde said:

What was primarily the method where people got it to show as a demolition kill? 

Tried following the tactics explained in this thread but every time I tried with C4 it just showed as them committing suicide and every time the person ran into the building right before it collapsed, again, a suicide. The only time I got it to work was on White Pass in a tank. It worked 4 times in a row but then just stopped working. Not doing anything differently at all.

As far as I can tell it just seems like luck whether it'll register as a suicide or a demolition kill, but any additional info would be appreciated.

How I got it was by having one person go upstairs in the second story building and stand in the middle of the house then when I blow up the charges, they would have the medic class and move while unloading all their MG rounds into the air, worked every time. I also did it on Cold War. I don’t think you can get the kills with one story buildings or if they are on the roof. Also I did it on squad rush so that no ransoms would interfere.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ZoMbieKiNG3895 said:

How I got it was by having one person go upstairs in the second story building and stand in the middle of the house then when I blow up the charges, they would have the medic class and move while unloading all their MG rounds into the air, worked every time. I also did it on Cold War. I don’t think you can get the kills with one story buildings or if they are on the roof. Also I did it on squad rush so that no ransoms would interfere.

Thanks for your response. I tried doing it that way but most, if not all, of the time it just counted as a suicide. What actually worked for me near 100% of the time was the following:

1) It has to be a building with two floors.

2) Your partner cannot damage the house (not 100% proven but we did that way just to be safe).

3) Make sure your partner is outside the house, standing a little bit away from it.

4) Blow up and the house and have your partner approach it less than one second before it actually collapses. We found dying just outside its perimeter worked really well.

If they approach the building even two seconds before they die, it may count as a suicide. I'm sure there are other methods but this is what worked really well for me.

Everything can be done with 2 PS3's.

*Helpful Tip

#1 joins an empty server than #2 joins the same server. But you will end up on the same side. 

To get to the other team #1 must get out of the server and search for the same map. And it will send you to the same one since there's not that many people playing this game. 

Then find the map with those ships in the sand and look for 2 story houses and it also works with single level houses.  If it doesn't work then you're at the wrong spot of the map.