MWR Vet Glitch works but doesn’t unlock trophy for completing on veteran

SystmOveRide

So I did a majority of the campaign on veteran but had a few missions I was getting annoyed at so decided to try the MWR glitch. 

Glitch works fine and I have all missions recorded as being completed on veteran, but no trophy popped for me. 

Unsure if this is just an issue on my side and my bad luck but thought I’d just say that it doesn’t work for anyone else interested in trying to get it done that way. 
Now just gotta try beat Collateral Damage normally ??

1 hour ago, King Hayes said:

It worked for me! platted the game last month. Unless the game had an update since Feb 8th?

oh wait is this for WW2 or MWR lmfao

This is for WW2, I just know it as the MWR glitch sorry!

1 hour ago, euantp_ said:

Just play the last mission again, it will pop

Really? Tried that to no avail :( but will give it another go when I’m home later, not like it takes that long. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/03/2020 at 4:33 AM, LuckiestPenny16 said:

Did the throphy pop because the same thing happend to me

I never got it to pop :(

On 05/03/2020 at 5:35 PM, euantp_ said:

Just play the last mission again, it will pop

Did it a few times to no avail...

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 1:47 PM, JameSEdwards99 said:

Make sure you go back and start all campaign missions on veteran and get to the first checkpoint and quit out. Doing this for all when it says completed on veteran should earn toy the trophy! I just got it today 

Is the glitch even worth it on this game? How does the veteran difficulty rank when compared to other CoD games?

3 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Is the glitch even worth it on this game? How does the veteran difficulty rank when compared to other CoD games?

I'm doing a legit veteran run right now and it's a bit harder than the other CODs, it clearly takes inspiration from the first entry and here, you need medical kit to recover health, guns are also underpowered compared to say AW or "modern" entries, except the sniper rifles, those are broken both online and offline, haven't tried zombie yet though 

• Like 1