Smuiq

Master trophy bugged (in a good way)

12 posts in this topic

Yesterday I have received Master trophy actually not being Gold rank. Actually it even happened during my loss match in ranked.

Only possible explanation is that it still counts according to old rating system (but it doesn't explain why I got it during loss).

Some screenshot proves below. Sorry for phone screens xD

https://imgur.com/a/myTzsF4

Also, may be someone want to go for squad trophy with me? I dont have friends playing this game -_-

When they updated their trophy list to how it is now, Gold 4 was the rank you needed for the trophy, whatever MMR Gold 4 was. They added Champion rank which has changed the MMR for all ranks. They further deleted Gold 4 and Platinum 4, and made each Gold and Plat rank larger and requiring more MMR to get to the next rank which changed it up even more. So the 'old' Gold 4 which was needed for the trophy is the same MMR as Silver 3 or 4 now. It's a certain MMR you need, not Gold rank like the description says.

So yes, it is still according to the old system. You'll only need Silver 3 or 4 now

Same here i was silver and got the trophy.

45 minutes ago, WirtualnyKot said:

Same here i was silver and got the trophy.

What Silver Division did u reach? Because i placed Silver 4 today and did not get it.

3 hours ago, MuzzleTea said:

What Silver Division did u reach? Because i placed Silver 4 today and did not get it.

I silver 2 is required for the trophy.

12 hours ago, MuzzleTea said:

Silver 1 

On 9.3.2020 at 11:55 PM, MuzzleTea said:

Just answering my own question and for anybody who is curious: I got my "master" trophy after reaching more than 2300 skillrating (which is Silver 3). I started from Bronze 1 after my placements so i did it whith steady climbing - so im pretty confident that 2300 points is the threshold for the trophy.

On 05/03/2020 at 8:54 AM, Riszcky said:

When they updated their trophy list to how it is now, Gold 4 was the rank you needed for the trophy, whatever MMR Gold 4 was. They added Champion rank which has changed the MMR for all ranks. They further deleted Gold 4 and Platinum 4, and made each Gold and Plat rank larger and requiring more MMR to get to the next rank which changed it up even more. So the 'old' Gold 4 which was needed for the trophy is the same MMR as Silver 3 or 4 now. It's a certain MMR you need, not Gold rank like the description says.

So yes, it is still according to the old system. You'll only need Silver 3 or 4 now

They do all this and still don't know how to "fix" Lord Tachanka

8 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

They do all this and still don't know how to "fix" Lord Tachanka

I heard he is getting a rework soon ;)

8 minutes ago, MuzzleTea said:

I heard he is getting a rework soon ;)

Yeah they announced/hinted at his rework coming this Spring will see though, they've been trying with him since almost Year 1.

But he is a different unit then what they the game changed into, while I enjoy his turret still on certain maps and having a rooted unit does actually give him some difference compared to others, I also agree with most of the community that it plays against the games more movement/agile based gameplay.