Smuiq

Master trophy bugged (in a good way)

12 posts in this topic

Yesterday I have received Master trophy actually not being Gold rank. Actually it even happened during my loss match in ranked.

Only possible explanation is that it still counts according to old rating system (but it doesn't explain why I got it during loss).

 

Some screenshot proves below. Sorry for phone screens xD

 

https://imgur.com/a/myTzsF4

 

Also, may be someone want to go for squad trophy with me? I dont have friends playing this game -_-

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they updated their trophy list to how it is now, Gold 4 was the rank you needed for the trophy, whatever MMR Gold 4 was. They added Champion rank which has changed the MMR for all ranks. They further deleted Gold 4 and Platinum 4, and made each Gold and Plat rank larger and requiring more MMR to get to the next rank which changed it up even more. So the 'old' Gold 4 which was needed for the trophy is the same MMR as Silver 3 or 4 now. It's a certain MMR you need, not Gold rank like the description says.

So yes, it is still according to the old system. You'll only need Silver 3 or 4 now

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here i was silver and got the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, WirtualnyKot said:

Same here i was silver and got the trophy.

 

What Silver Division did u reach? Because i placed Silver 4 today and did not get it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MuzzleTea said:

 

What Silver Division did u reach? Because i placed Silver 4 today and did not get it.

I silver 2 is required for the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MuzzleTea said:

 

What Silver Division did u reach? Because i placed Silver 4 today and did not get it.

Silver 1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.3.2020 at 11:55 PM, MuzzleTea said:

 

What Silver Division did u reach? Because i placed Silver 4 today and did not get it.

 

Just answering my own question and for anybody who is curious: I got my "master" trophy after reaching more than 2300 skillrating (which is Silver 3). I started from Bronze 1 after my placements so i did it whith steady climbing - so im pretty confident that 2300 points is the threshold for the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/03/2020 at 8:54 AM, Riszcky said:

When they updated their trophy list to how it is now, Gold 4 was the rank you needed for the trophy, whatever MMR Gold 4 was. They added Champion rank which has changed the MMR for all ranks. They further deleted Gold 4 and Platinum 4, and made each Gold and Plat rank larger and requiring more MMR to get to the next rank which changed it up even more. So the 'old' Gold 4 which was needed for the trophy is the same MMR as Silver 3 or 4 now. It's a certain MMR you need, not Gold rank like the description says.

So yes, it is still according to the old system. You'll only need Silver 3 or 4 now

They do all this and still don't know how to "fix" Lord Tachanka

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

They do all this and still don't know how to "fix" Lord Tachanka

 

I heard he is getting a rework soon ;)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MuzzleTea said:

 

I heard he is getting a rework soon ;)

 

Yeah they announced/hinted at his rework coming this Spring will see though, they've been trying with him since almost Year 1.

 

But he is a different unit then what they the game changed into, while I enjoy his turret still on certain maps and having a rooted unit does actually give him some difference compared to others, I also agree with most of the community that it plays against the games more movement/agile based gameplay.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.