DLC pricing

Misshandlad

6 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Probably not anytime soon, fishing games go on sale more than this. 

Considering the game was $40 and its a train esq game $90 on top of that is cheap compared to fishing games or other train sims on steam tbh

Was never aware of that, but thanks for sharing. Guess I'll pick up the DLCs one at a time with some time apart to not make it feel so pricy, got plenty of new releases coming up anyways.

I checked psprices for the swedish store, these are the only dlcs that have gone on sale 

https://psprices.com/region-se/game/2543761/railway-empire-crossing-the-andes

https://psprices.com/region-se/game/2605241/railway-empire-great-britain-and-ireland

The rest either had no price drops and some even had price increases lmfao. Use psprices and check for yourself in case there's a sale is what I'd tell you.

• Like 3

Just now, panikooooos said:

I checked psprices for the swedish store, these are the only dlcs that have gone on sale 

https://psprices.com/region-se/game/2543761/railway-empire-crossing-the-andes

https://psprices.com/region-se/game/2605241/railway-empire-great-britain-and-ireland

The rest either had no price drops and some even had price increases lmfao. Use psprices and check for yourself in case there's a sale is what I'd tell you.

Great info, thanks. Never heard of that site, seems like a good one.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Misshandlad said:

Snip!

Hey there mate, I don't have a hand in this site or anything but swear by it ever since finding it.

https://psprices.com/region-gb/search/?q=Railway+empire&platform=&dlc=show

I took the liberty of searching up for you, some packs have been on sale (Andes) and some havent (Germany) etc. You can check the history of price drops and add each item to your ❤ list if you make an account (make sure to pick your region). It's a great way of keeping track of stuff you want and what not as it will email you when the price dips.

Edit, ninja'd: Panikooooos you are off my xmas list...???

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

Does anyone know if the DLCs for this game ever goes on sale? Like if they've been in the past?

Recently picked up and completed the main game, but im not about to sink 80-90 bucks for all the DLC when the game itself was like 12.

The DLC packs had their prices increased a bit recently while the base game had a permanent price cut near the end of 2019. The devs are also adapting the game for the Switch but the game is still under expansion so I wouldn´t expect sales so soon, maybe a complete edition with reduced price will be available after it´s finished like Kalypso did with Tropico 5 and Sudden Strike 4. The most expensive DLC´s are the ones that feature a large number of new locomotives, it seems they employed more time and resources to research, refine the arts and adapt each one to the game. I really like the DLC though, the most challenging part of the game is there, so it´s perfect to keep playing after you complete the USA.

Edited by eduardohrks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Let me start by saying, I love this game. I was able to pick it up when it was 50% off on a PSN sale. So I bought the first few DLC's since I saved so much on the game itself. Plus its a really fun game and wanted to continue playing it. However, when they increased the price I stopped buying them. Just seemed a little pricey compared to being able to buy a full game for the same price and get another platinum. But, if anyone see's the DLC's on sale, please message me. I would be very grateful. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 04/06/2020 at 11:54 AM, StressEater said:

Let me start by saying, I love this game. I was able to pick it up when it was 50% off on a PSN sale. So I bought the first few DLC's since I saved so much on the game itself. Plus its a really fun game and wanted to continue playing it. However, when they increased the price I stopped buying them. Just seemed a little pricey compared to being able to buy a full game for the same price and get another platinum. But, if anyone see's the DLC's on sale, please message me. I would be very grateful. 

Here is something to keep an eye on, took them long enough though... Complete edition incoming, will likely go on sale at some point as well... I might consider get the physical disc myself after all.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...