In The Money issues

Aodir

As of right now it seems new players won't get their stats saved, this was tested across 4 people, I don't know if the same occurs for accounts that played it before.

What this means is, since you're a new player, you need to hop on a match to earn a level for 1,000 points, then proceed to do the 5 in the money placements the trophy requires. However, since the progress doesn't save, you have to do them in one session.

This adds up to the other known issues, from people measuring their package size by who has the best hacks in TDM to not being able to have DLC installed and finding a match.

If you haven't done this yet, now's the time.

EDIT: It may also affect Date Night as you don't get your films in theather anymore, however an old account should be able to bring them up.

Edited by Aodir
  • Like 1

Yeah I encountered this when I boosted this trophy last year. One of my boosting group hadn't played the game before and the points wouldn't save. In fact we fell short on numbers and I had to use a second controller which needed points too. You don't need that many so it doesn't take long. I got more than enough from one game and I'm terrible at it. Adds 10-15 mins to the boost if that

2 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

Yeah I encountered this when I boosted this trophy last year. One of my boosting group hadn't played the game before and the points wouldn't save. In fact we fell short on numbers and I had to use a second controller which needed points too. You don't need that many so it doesn't take long. I got more than enough from one game and I'm terrible at it. Adds 10-15 mins to the boost if that

Ah so it seems the issue has been around for a while then.

Either way, if you usually boost this trophy, nothing changes for you. This serves as a warning to those who usually do it legit. I myself had to lock a lobby with 2 others to make it work as it seems no one is playing the mode at the moment.

• 1 month later...

I found a work around to this by accident for those like me who changed their PSN names. 

Play a local offline match by yourself. Then play some random game or the multiple wager games. Then you will be able to access theater and see saved games. However you must achieve the wager games in one session. 

I left multiplayer and went back in. My rank was reset but theater had my old games. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 3:52 PM, Aodir said:

As of right now it seems new players won't get their stats saved, this was tested across 4 people, I don't know if the same occurs for accounts that played it before.

What this means is, since you're a new player, you need to hop on a match to earn a level for 1,000 points, then proceed to do the 5 in the money placements the trophy requires. However, since the progress doesn't save, you have to do them in one session.

This adds up to the other known issues, from people measuring their package size by who has the best hacks in TDM to not being able to have DLC installed and finding a match.

If you haven't done this yet, now's the time.

EDIT: It may also affect Date Night as you don't get your films in theather anymore, however an old account should be able to bring them up.

Wait so if install all the dlcs i'll have problems finding a match? Is that way i can't seem to find anybody? I've been trying all day..

EDIT: After deleting all dlcs i got the trophy 20minutes later

Edited by Lyukaa