Rivalry Begins, bug ?

Sebosaure

6 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Do I needed to unfriend my alt account first?

Because I saw the steps 4. Add the dummy account to your friends list.

Yes that's why I put it as step 4. Start the process from the beginning again on a new save and do them in order. But if you have more than 100 friends on your friends list I would narrow it down to 99 or less. In rare situations, having more than 100 friends on your friends list can bug leaderboard trophies.

Edited by whittle181
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

Yes that's why I put it as step 4. Start the process from the beginning again on a new save and do them in order. But if you have more than 100 friends on your friends list I would narrow it down to 99 or less. In rare situations, having more than 100 friends on your friends list can bug leaderboard trophies.

Now I know what I do wrong.

I don't have so many friends, no need to worry.

I will try it later, thank you~

1 hour ago, whittle181 said:

That's a big problem with a lot of PS3 games and to a lesser extent, some of the early PS4 games that were ported over from the PS3.

• 5 months later...

Anybody still experiencing problems with this trophy? 

I have changed the difficulty from NORMAL to HARD but it's the same issue again - won't rank me

I wanted to try in episode shadow or when I finish the grind for other trophies but now it is showing me a PS error 

I hate when games don't fix their mistakes 

11 hours ago, Jasmin-Harun said:

Anybody still experiencing problems with this trophy? 

I have changed the difficulty from NORMAL to HARD but it's the same issue again - won't rank me

I wanted to try in episode shadow or when I finish the grind for other trophies but now it is showing me a PS error 

I hate when games don't fix their mistakes 

PSN is broken for everyone right now so most online modes are out of commission until Sony fixes the problem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I know this is super confusing but the best thing to do is just wait a day and then check back in on it! Once you get an S rank on a level while playing on hard, just wait till the next day to check the leaderboards. That's what I did and it worked like a charm! I was so confused when it wasn't working my first day of playing but it worked the next day! <3

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

This leaderboard is so bad and glitchy it's beyond words. I've done the steps in the guide a few times and nothing. Left the game on the leaderboard screen for a hour still nothing. Waited 2 days still nothing. Playing on hard as its sonic nothings "hard" about a sonic game when I check my scores it says unaquired then unranked I'm not using shadow or super sonic either. Help would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, sinister775bunny said:

This leaderboard is so bad and glitchy it's beyond words. I've done the steps in the guide a few times and nothing. Left the game on the leaderboard screen for a hour still nothing. Waited 2 days still nothing. Playing on hard as its sonic nothings "hard" about a sonic game when I check my scores it says unaquired then unranked I'm not using shadow or super sonic either. Help would be appreciated.

All you can do is keep trying :(.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, SuperXander000 said:

Alrighty! Thanks, man.

I can get the trophy if it appears on the friends/nearby leaderboard and not on global?

No idea I'm afraid - I was only 3 or 4 levels into the game when the trophy popped but I don't remember which leaderboard triggered it or what I was on at the time.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Trophy pops today. 

I was confused like You about NEAR/FRIENDS tab blocked but I do time 1:10:02 at 1st stage and after approx 10 minutes I open ranking again and tab was unlocked. 
Then click R1 and trophy pop. 

Of course I played more time and think it’s bugged but it looks you must be in ranking to unlock leaderboard tab.