Power Levels

JaneAusten69

Hey everyone! 

Curious what power level you were on when you tackled Apocalyptic.

I had Strife at 1524 and War at 1510.  Found the difficulty level to be fairly enjoyable at those levels.  Only part I struggled on was the Dagon boss fight.  Kept getting knocked off which is an instant kill.

What levels were you at and how did you feel the difficulty spike was when playing Apocalyptic?

I was around 1500 for both characters. Dagon was the only thing that really gave me trouble as well. I could never use the "lift" to recover from the water wave. Had to be doing an execution or be in Anarchy mode to survive it. I don't recall dying to that wave on Normal so maybe it was added for Apocalyptic? Nothing else was particularly challenging. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Killbomb said:

I was around 1500 for both characters. Dagon was the only thing that really gave me trouble as well. I could never use the "lift" to recover from the water wave. Had to be doing an execution or be in Anarchy mode to survive it. I don't recall dying to that wave on Normal so maybe it was added for Apocalyptic? Nothing else was particularly challenging. 

Yeah that lift is probably the hardest part of the game haha.  When he started building up for the wave I'd go by the edge and keep dashing back and forth so I wouldn't get knocked off by one of the random lighting bolts.  Then right when he released the wave I would jump towards the lift and then drop into the wave.  The wave doesn't seem to knock you off if you hit the lift first and then drop into it.  

Super random fight though.

Edited by JaneAusten69