Is it possible to max all skills

Maverick6146

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also important to note that if you want to do a full occult playthrough (where you always have a high enough Occult skill for the Occult "choice"), you should put all starting points into Occult and then most of your level ups into Spot Hidden until that is maxed as well (to spot the Occult items). I ended with 2 points short in Occult because I put a few points into something else at the beginning and missed two Master Occult "choices" in late game as a consequence.

The reason I tell you this is that you either want to put all points into Occult starting out, or not bother with it at all.

• 5 months later...
On 28/04/2020 at 11:36 PM, Time4Tiddy said:

Also important to note that if you want to do a full occult playthrough (where you always have a high enough Occult skill for the Occult "choice"), you should put all starting points into Occult and then most of your level ups into Spot Hidden until that is maxed as well (to spot the Occult items). I ended with 2 points short in Occult because I put a few points into something else at the beginning and missed two Master Occult "choices" in late game as a consequence.

The reason I tell you this is that you either want to put all points into Occult starting out, or not bother with it at all.

I wasnt able to add points to the occult.

• 2 months later...
On 02/10/2020 at 6:03 AM, CuteBoringLove said:

I wasnt able to add points to the occult.

You're right, it's not possible to use Skill Points to increase Occultism and Medicine. Medicine is increased by reading medical books, while you can level Occultism up by examining occult items.