DLC difficulty is a 6 out of 10 at least, IMO

AJ_Radio

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

This HAS to be one of the most difficult and frustrating events in the game....

Really difficult and the slightest mistake WILL take away a clean sector. Not to mention the ghost is fast as fuck in the second half of the time trial.

the video makes it look easy (I know it isn’t)

2 hours ago, Smashguy said:

This event looks like a fun challenge. Sadly server will shutdown tomorrow at 7pm EST.

All the online stuff will be unobtainable, but you should still be able to do the DLC and the offline trophies in the base game.

• Like 1

After 3 weeks of devotion, I finally earned all the trophies in both Driveclub and Bikes! 

It was certainly tedious, but I still had a lot of fun. Collaborating with people online to get trophies was cool, as well.

And yes, I would agree that DLC difficulty is around a 5 or 6 (for cars; for bikes it was probably a 3 for me). In the end, I think I got fairly decent at this game. 

I don't play racing games much anymore, but of them all (just arcade racers), I'd say the toughest I've endured was Split/Second. 

I have found a lot of the DLC more difficult than I was expecting when compared to the base game. I was hoping to get at least 70-75% of Driveclub's trophies but that ain't happening. I'll be lucky  to get past about 55% by the time I'm done.

Right now I'm at 87 of 128 trophies and am still only at 50% trophy completion for the game, lol. I've spent a ton of time with this game and enjoyed most of it but it does get very frustrating trying to beat a lot of these times. I've punched my damn couch so many times after spinning out in a close race, which is a good indicator that maybe it's time to wrap up my Driveclub experience.   

On 4/2/2020 at 8:37 PM, drfk168 said:

I have found a lot of the DLC more difficult than I was expecting when compared to the base game. I was hoping to get at least 70-75% of Driveclub's trophies but that ain't happening. I'll be lucky  to get past about 55% by the time I'm done.

Right now I'm at 87 of 128 trophies and am still only at 50% trophy completion for the game, lol. I've spent a ton of time with this game and enjoyed most of it but it does get very frustrating trying to beat a lot of these times. I've punched my damn couch so many times after spinning out in a close race, which is a good indicator that maybe it's time to wrap up my Driveclub experience.   

This game takes a lot of practice. I probably spent around 75 - 100 hours in total 100 percenting Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes.

Time trials are where a lot of the difficulty is at. Especially stuff like P1 Hot Lap in Photo Finish. If you can P1 Hot Lap, Venom Hot Lap 2 in Elements and One Man One Engine in AMG respectively, you can definitely 100 percent this game.

One Man One Engine took me close to three hours last week, it's pretty tough.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...