Trophy Guide Challenge

It may be the internet connection requirement or the genre shift in an RPG series making people somewhat shy of this game. It could also be the lack of an official localization ._.

I wonder who will be the first to construct a trophy guide and roadmap for any version of Ciel Nosurge. I could end up foisting the challenge upon myself...how strange if my first guide ever were a Japan only sim/visual novel!

Considering the real time format of the game, there may be missable trophies in between the automatic/unmissable ones. The fastest achievers are of course native speakers with minimum 2 months completion time. In order to learn what is required to earn them over the course of a playthrough, or cleanup in post game if at all possible, a JP only guide (available on eBay as well as all 3 game versions) made for the RE:Incarnation version could shed light on the in-game goals and possibly even an explicit disclosure on how to work toward these trophies.

After coming across Ar Tonelico and Ar Nosurge,  this is a tantalizing piece of foreign ground. While there is a good looking fan made translated run on YouTube, the text navigation and overall digest may be manageable with a translation camera app. That is, if you can suspend your phone in the air over the Vita screen. It’s all touchscreen so no compromise to the player’s ability.

Even though these are physical cartridges, DLC must be installed to the Vita from a JP PSN account, so you’ll have to play on the JP account for the first 2 versions then utilize this trick to sync trophies to your main account.
Anyone having played this already, share your knowledge :)

May I soon forsake my inhibition and dive into this export exempt entity.