Amnesia: Rebirth, Coming Fall 2020

Aecesaje_

Amnesia and Here they Lie, very few really worth walking simulators in horror genres, that are worth a try, in my opinion. But, again only in my taste, better approach with caution. Second game wasn't that great in compare to first and it's hard to tell what to expect from this one.

Damn, those moments, before you understand how enemies really work, running away in pitch dark and then fall on a ground because of lost of too much sanity, crawl, look back in panic and see that's no one followed was awesome experience!

Edited by Bloodytears1666
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/02/updating-a-horror-classic-in-amnesia-rebirth/

Another aspect of The Dark Descent in dire need of update was the failure system.

The whole fear system has now gone from being a gimmicky addition to being an integral part of the whole story.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Maahniac said:

This releases at midnight, right? Wouldn't we usually know the trophy list by now?

56 minutes ago, freeman4200 said:

I can't wait for this game! I was wondering the same thing as the guy above. Guess we will see when we buy it on Tuesday!

Game releases in a few hourd in NZ, should definitely get trophy list today

It’s just gone midnight in the UK, I’m currently playing and have the day 1 patch downloaded (version 1.03) and there is no trophy list showing for me. Not sure whether they’ll add some later as it also has no achievements on Steam right now either so I don’t think it’s an error. Hopefully won’t put people off playing and supporting the game.

5 minutes ago, ser_davos said:

It’s just gone midnight in the UK, I’m currently playing and have the day 1 patch downloaded (version 1.03) and there is no trophy list showing for me. Not sure whether they’ll add some later as it also has no achievements on Steam right now either so I don’t think it’s an error. Hopefully won’t put people off playing and supporting the game.

12 hours ago, Maahniac said:

It's midnight in New Zealand now, right? Can you find a trophy list?

Its there for me m8

What I can see by the looks of everything is;

* 41 trophies

* We have a speedrun trophy

* Seem to be a lot of missiables or ending trophies, such as do this, but not this, or dont do this but do that etc, in the trophy descrips

* Quite a few collectible trophies

* A lot of misc trophies

Its hard to day what is what as its my first Amnesia and not sure how they do trophies, but basically we have a speedrun, story trophies, collectibles, misc trophies and a lot that seem like doing certain events in certain ways, so missables or endings!!! 

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Its there for me m8

What I can see by the looks of everything is;

* 41 trophies

* We have a speedrun trophy

* Seem to be a lot of missiables or ending trophies, such as do this, but not this, or dont do this but do that etc, in the trophy descrips

* Quite a few collectible trophies

* A lot of misc trophies

Its hard to day what is what as its my first Amnesia and not sure how they do trophies, but basically we have a speedrun, story trophies, collectibles, misc trophies and a lot that seem like doing certain events in certain ways, so missables or endings!!! 

Still not showing for me but that’s great news, thanks for letting me know! Hope you enjoy the game and get a chance to play the others at some point especially Dark Descent, one of the best horror games of all time IMO.

1 minute ago, ser_davos said:

Still not showing for me but that’s great news, thanks for letting me know! Hope you enjoy the game and get a chance to play the others at some point especially Dark Descent, one of the best horror games of all time IMO.

Me to!! 

I found trophies in the side menu, the one when you hold PS button down, bit annoying viewing them though as mist are hidden and you have to keep going to ps4 data to view when it asks

• Like 1