Serial killer Trophy glitch

skianta

hi everyone, I have a problem with the 10 game fatal trophy.  I have certainly made more than 10 victories in the mode indicated by the trophy but the trophy is not unlocked ... does anyone know of any glitches or know how to solve it?

59 minutes ago, skianta said:

hi everyone, I have a problem with the 10 game fatal trophy.  I have certainly made more than 10 victories in the mode indicated by the trophy but the trophy is not unlocked ... does anyone know of any glitches or know how to solve it?

It’s not known to glitch. Check your statistics make sure you’ve done 10. Win a couple more and see if it pops. You may of miscounted or maybe it didn’t register with server . 

in the statistics I scored 15 total wins, but I read that it marks only the first game of the lobby and the successive ones are not saved.  I will try to get in and out after each win and see how it goes.  thank you so much for your reply, knowing that it is not glitched gives me hope

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi are you still trying to get this trophy?

It's the last trophy I need and even though I'm sure I've won more than 10 deathmatches it's still not popping for me.

Not only that but my personal stats on the multiplayer leaderhoards have crazy numbers listed against them eg having only won 1 x match and having played 850363200 matches as the Marine/Alien and 37 as Predator? WTF?! Shame it won't let me attach a screenshot of it to this forum/topic. Not sure what's causing it and even after winning a deathmatch last night the stats haven't moved at all. 

If anyone knows what's causing this and if there's a fix ie uninstall/reinstall the game and delete and back up my saved data then please let me know as it's stopping me from getting the platinum. 

Regards 

Martin 

14 minutes ago, MCP11 said:

Hi are you still trying to get this trophy?

It's the last trophy I need and even though I'm sure I've won more than 10 deathmatches it's still not popping for me.

Not only that but my personal stats on the multiplayer leaderhoards have crazy numbers listed against them eg having only won 1 x match and having played 850363200 matches as the Marine/Alien and 37 as Predator? WTF?! Shame it won't let me attach a screenshot of it to this forum/topic. Not sure what's causing it and even after winning a deathmatch last night the stats haven't moved at all. 

If anyone knows what's causing this and if there's a fix ie uninstall/reinstall the game and delete and back up my saved data then please let me know as it's stopping me from getting the platinum. 

Regards 

Martin 

The 1.02 patch royally f'ed up the stat tracking so your XP doesn't count after the first match and the other stats are completely messed up so all you can do is keep trying until the trophy decides to grace you with its presence :(.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I had a feeling it be something like that. I'm assuming it wouldn't t make any difference if I uninstalled and reinstalled the game without downloading any updates and/or deleting and backing up my saved data? 

6 hours ago, MCP11 said:

Thanks for the reply. I had a feeling it be something like that. I'm assuming it wouldn't t make any difference if I uninstalled and reinstalled the game without downloading any updates and/or deleting and backing up my saved data? 

No and no. Reinstalling won't help and neither will deleting your saves.

Got it tonight thanks to a couple of fellow boosters and one of their alts. Incase anyone else is having trouble with this trophy it needs to be done in Mixed Species Deathmatch (2v2) Once the player needing the trophy gets the kill the player on the opposite team (that's not the host) must quit the game first. Then their team mate (the host) can quit. Once that's done it'll bring up the match stats/xp screen confirming the win. Rinse and repeat until it pops. 

• 2 years later...