Need help reaching Level 30! (SOLVED)

wilwheaton5

Hey guys, I'm currently at level 28 and I'm having troubles getting to level 30. I'm at the endgame just before the final mission and I have done all the side quests, sublight faction, weapons of the void, companion quests and most of the tasks but I'm struggling to level up. I think there may be one or two tasks I haven't found yet, but those hardly give any xp anyway. Enemies don't give too much xp when I farm them and I tried wreaking havoc by taking out everyone in settlements but they give less xp then enemies do. I also tried to do the final mission for xp, but I was only able to reach level 29 before the final cutscene played. Is their any exploit or a good way to farm? 

Edit: Nevermind I hit level 30. If you are struggling as I did, I will link a video down below for an easy glitch with respawning enemies that can be used to get xp quickly. I did this until I was 95000xp (out of 300,000) passed level 29 and then I just went and did the final mission again which gave me the rest I needed to hit 30. I also recommend that have the sprint faster and 50%xp from companion kills perks to make this method a bit faster. 

Credit to GAME HARD for the video. 

Edited by wilwheaton5