Gta V Trophy List

xVolloxx

Here's a list of Gta V's Trophies ! Enjoy !

(Courtesy Of Xbox360A)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/achievements/

The Trophies look awesome ! very creative and fun 

Except Reach rank 100 in Gta Online !!

Also just realized that i should have posted this in the 

Ps3 Games - Other section 

Please move to there if necessary . 

Edited by TheBolloxx
  • Like 1

Reach rank 100?  Awesome!!  I will have no problem doing that as the online looks like a lot of fun, not like the fourth.  17 online trophies from what I counted.  When you think about it, all the modes, and the double/triple xp we will get a lot of the time, it won't be that bad :lol:

Edited by drummerklg

My heart almost blackened when I remembered the GTA IV online trophies, but these don't look too bad. I instantly thought of Red Dead Redemption online when I read the descriptions for them. I still haven't gotten around to preordering my copy yet... maybe next paycheck. I'd love it if you could sell drugs like in Chinatown Wars. That little side part was very fun, time consuming and super easy money. :D

Bobby_zps82d3513a.gif

sellin' b10w nd M4kin' d0ugh! (sorry, I've been wanting to use this gif for the longest time so why not use a young Bobby Brown gif with drugs? Goes together like spaghetti and meatballs)

• Like 2

Damn, these look hard and time consuming...  :|

I think I'll just cancel my pre-order. There's no point in getting it if I'll never be able to get the Plat... :(

I KID, I KID!!! :jaymon:  Calm down folks I'm not THAT narrow minded. I can't wait to start. And, I WILL get Platinum, no matter how long it takes. I'm not averse to time consuming plats.. (see Ni No Kuni, Rainbow Moon and GTA4)

Edited by ShadowGandalf

Rank 100 doesn't mean it will take long.

Look at GTA IV, rank 10 sounds low but it takes ages! Maybe it's the other way around this time. ;)

Besides, if it's a lot of fun it doesn't feel like much of a grind. Perhaps we don't even have to grind the same thing over and over again.

Time shall teach us.

This game looks very promising and I'm looking forward to it. ;)

Thanks for posting the list, Bollox. :)

I don't really understand how people can read a trophy description like "Reach rank 100" and say things like "Doesn't look too bad" or "No way I'll do that".

It's just an arbitrary number and we don't know how long that will actually take to reach.

But yea having said that and knowing rockstar it will probably take well over 100 hours.

• Like 1