Ask Us Anything! (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

Hey gang! Hope everyone is doing well on here! :)

For those of you that don't know, @ChernobylNinja and I run a podcast titled "Plat Cast", where we ask questions here on the forums and read your answers on our show. 

This time around, we wanted to do another AMA, like we did last year. We ended up having a ton of fun with the segment, and hope you all come up with some good questions! 

So, we kindly request that you guys just, ask us anything! 

Thanks, and as always, we look forward to your replies! 

(Also, if you have time, be sure to check out our Discord over at: https://t.co/ayqM2pr6eq?amp=1 )

You are in a zombie apocalypse... Please answer the following questions accordingly:

1.) What video game character would you want watching your back in this apocalypse?

2.) What video game weapon would you want to have?

3.) Infinite inventory space or a 1-Up mushroom (extra life)?

• Like 1

1. What was your most embarrassing moment in grade school?

2. Craziest (or worst) date you ever had (I'm still waiting on your story Dillan, I've been intrigued ever since)

3. If you were on death row what would your last meal consist of?

4. Not a question but we need Joe to guest on this AMA. The potential of the greatness of this episode would intensify with his presence lol

1. Listening to you talk in-depth about the games you are playing and then giving them a rating on a very robust ranking system (plat/gold/silv/bronze) is a highlight of each week's show for me. You are are approaching 100 shows and have played and ranked many games fairly from your personal experience playing the game. In hindsight do you think you would change any game's rankings and why would it be Blue Reflection ?

2. With PlatCast showing a  growing listenership in Australia do you have any plans to bring on an Australian guest in the future ?

Final Fantasy 7 will be spread across (at least) 3 games with presumably (at least) 2 years between each installment. The PS5 will be backwards compatible, but the first installment will be a PS4 specific game. Do you think they will make the next installments PS4 games potentially after the end of the PS4 development lifecycle, or make the future installments PS5 specific which locks PS4 players from getting a complete story on their system?

What's your opinion on the KOTOR news? 

Do YOU want a remake a remaster or both like they've done with FFVII? 

Will you subscribe to my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/demnicruble

and encourage your subscribers/listeners/viewers to do the same? 

What was in your opinion the hardest easy platinum game? 

What was in your opinion the easiest hard platinum game? 

What game do you wish had trophies? 

What game that doesn't have a plat that you wish would have one? 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18