BO2 Remastered on PS5/PS4?

Hi. Some of old COD are already remastered, so i was wondering if that would happen to the best COD too.

Especially because of the League Trophy which didn't allow me to have the platinum. It could be a revenge for me and a lot of trophy hunters.

Edited by DaivRules

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

World at war first lmao :P

BO2 is the legendary COD, the perfect hybrid between futuristic and old style, and an incredible zombie. WAW looks too old to me, i already get the online trophies on this.

But if BO2 willbe remastered, i don't mind about WAW being too.

But i really hope they will, and they can make a lot of profits !

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I wouldn't say too old, remember zombies all started from WaW.

If they redid the graphics like the new modern warfare remake but WaW and black ops it would be dope, id def buy them both

Me too. Already got all COD except the 2 last ones and BO3 on ps3. Already platined AW Ghosts MW2 BO3. This is definitely an amazing franchise.

1 minute ago, ShahinMiah said:

Black ops 2 was an amazing COD. The best COD in my opinion and I would love to see a remaster. But I don’t understand why people had trouble with the league trophies. That was pretty easy especially if you’re fairly decent at the game 

Since 2015 Treyarch closed the league's servor. So nobody can win it throught legit way.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-07 at 0:34 AM, ShahinMiah said:

Black ops 2 was an amazing COD. The best COD in my opinion and I would love to see a remaster. But I don’t understand why people had trouble with the league trophies. That was pretty easy especially if you’re fairly decent at the game 

I haven’t seen a  single person saying it was difficult. It’s the fact it’s unobtainable.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 7:26 AM, BossZombieMan said:

BO2 is the legendary COD, the perfect hybrid between futuristic and old style, and an incredible zombie. WAW looks too old to me, i already get the online trophies on this.

But if BO2 willbe remastered, i don't mind about WAW being too.

But i really hope they will, and they can make a lot of profits !

modern warfare trilogy > black ops 

and it shows by what has been remastered first

• Like 1

On 07/03/2020 at 7:12 AM, BossZombieMan said:

Hi. Some of old COD are already remastered, so i was wondering if that would happen to the best COD too.

Especially because of the League Trophy which didn't allow me to have the platinum. It could be a revenge for me and a lot of trophy hunters.

I am all for this "revenge". It would be nice to be able to plat Black Ops 2 legit but will it happen? I guess that depends if Modern Warfare 2 remastered sells well. I am assuming it will. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

I am all for this "revenge". It would be nice to be able to plat Black Ops 2 legit but will it happen? I guess that depends if Modern Warfare 2 remastered sells well. I am assuming it will. 

Don't they only remaster the MW2's campaign ? 

But i believe they will do zombies multiplayer and campaign for BO2.

56 minutes ago, MattinumTrophy- said:

modern warfare trilogy > black ops 

and it shows by what has been remastered first

I think you are wrong on this because MW2 was released before BO2 if im not wrong. So it would be more logical to begin with older games.

I hope it happens. I quit playing CoD ages ago, BO3 was my last. I despise CoD now and its toxic community, its not the games, its the players. But I would definitely buy BO2, even WaW being mentioned.

My only “concern” is they put quite a few BO2 guns in BO3, would they just use these in BO2 Remastered? Also people have been asking for BO2 Remastered for years now and the makers have not mentioned it once, makes me feel like it will take another few years and idk why they’re being so quiet/secretive about it. Its probably the most requested game of all CoD games.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 31/03/2020 at 3:13 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

MW2 was the best CoD game, BO1 had the best story though. BO1 was the last cod i actually liked at all, mw3 was poor compared to mw2 and after that i stopped giving a shit about the series, since that was the moment i realised they are milking it and nothing else.

I could see a MW3 REMASTERED

Personally i don't see the point Remastering Black ops 1-2

The point is yed both games shined like in 2010s nows gen/generation its probably Black ops5 for PS5/PS4 & Xbox

As for Blops 1-2 Keep em as monumental historical hits probably a hit,Now to notice that time has past,Time for Action to move on.