Driveclub: Quick way to grind before server closes!

ain_sr

The server closes March end, and it was quite frustrating to grind. One of the most annoying grinds I've had in my experience as only a few races give enough room for a fast level up.

Note: This is not the method of using bike, its for those who are now only stuck with the core game with no option to buy the DLCs :(

Best way to grind I found using the following way easy 15k plus per minute. I even managed to get 22k plus using Ferrari F12 Berlinetta.

Event: Single race

Car: Ferrari 458 Italia

Track: Tamil Nadu 02

Gameplay settings: Difficulty- Rookie, Opponents-11 

Things that will count towards the grind are:

1. Accolades: Gameplay- Overtakes, Vehicles-Super, Events- Single

2. Bonus accolade fame for: Winning race. Drifting, Drafting

3. Hoon-a-tic trophy 

4. Level 50 Driver

So just put up your favorite songs or podcast and grind away towards your next Platinum!

Video for Ferrari 458 Italia where I get 11k from over drives

Video for Ferrari F12Berlinetta with 20k+ Fame points per minute!

Edited by ain_sr
To make it feelgood
  • Like 2

I had my progression mixed up a few times wherein I got level 2 accolades then it reset again after disconnecting from server.  This game acts very strange with regard to server connections so I thought why take the risk, went for the completion straight away. This was one of the fastest way I could find. Also if you are gonna go for lifer it will help there too.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 0:17 PM, ain_sr said:

I had my progression mixed up a few times wherein I got level 2 accolades then it reset again after disconnecting from server.  This game acts very strange with regard to server connections so I thought why take the risk, went for the completion straight away. This was one of the fastest way I could find. Also if you are gonna go for lifer it will help there too.

True, had the same problem few weeks back, now I have only 1 trophy left as I'm trying to grind gameplay accolade. Great post, thanks!!!

• Like 1