EASY GAMES ON PSVR

BossZombieMan

1 hour ago, BossZombieMan said:

Hello i am proposing to update regularly an alphebetical VR list with all the easy games, i will need your help to complete this list.

Dead Hungry EU

Dead Hungry JP

Dead Hungry NA

Shooty Fruity

Time Carnage

Job Sim  EU/NA

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BossZombieMan said:

nHello i am proposing to update regularly an alphebetical VR list with all the easy games, i will need your help to complete this list.

Accounting+

CoolPaint VR

Dead Hungry EU

Dead Hungry JP

Dead Hungry NA

Job Simulator EU

Job Simulator NA

Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams

Shooty Fruity

Time Carnage

Nice idea, but not really necessary.  If people want to know want to know which VR games are easiest, they can just search games, filter by VR games, then order the list by completion %.

That's how I would do it.

Edited by the_game_nerd

13 minutes ago, the_game_nerd said:

Nice idea, but not really necessary.  If people want to know want to know which VR games are easiest, they can just search games, filter by VR games, then order the list by completion %.

That's how I would do it.

Nice try but the low number of VR hunters makes your tip useless. 

For example a VR game can be played by only 200 players but 140 of them are high skilled and get the platinum so you could think the game would be easy but isn't. 

Do you see ?

• Like 2

blindfold is super easy but it only has 4 trophies. its roughly 2 10 minutes playthroughs. i had to do it 3 playthroughs because it seems like the first time didnt register

also would be cool if people define easy as in fast and easy, or just easy. sometimes i have 3 hours to kill and like a fast easy game just for the day to kill time. but if a game is 20 hours easy ill skip it if it sucks.

Edited by melodicmizery

9 hours ago, BossZombieMan said:

Nice try but the low number of VR hunters makes your tip useless. 

For example a VR game can be played by only 200 players but 140 of them are high skilled and get the platinum so you could think the game would be easy but isn't. 

Do you see ?

If 70% of players have the platinum then yes, the game is easy.

I would trust numbers and stats before I trust one person saying a game is easy and putting it on a list, but hey, you do what you want champ.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Angus1343 said:

Pretty much every vr game is easy. They're made for immersion more than for challenge typically. Theres only a handful I can think of that are known to be hard at all.

I disagree. You say a handful but some are nails, Vr worlds for one is nails, blood and truth isn’t a walk in the park. Even Astro bot has its moments

deffo add Robinson’s journey, a great game and well worth a play. Moss is one, blindfold, bonfire, a night in the forum. There are loads of easy ones 

• Like 1

Luna/I didn't play this game yet but I saw many players unlocking this platinum [1/10]

Esper [1/10]

Déraciné [1/10]

Tokyo Chronos [1/10]

Pixel Gear[ 3+/10 About Skills]

I have many VR Games I will post more if I find more easy platinum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

If 70% of players have the platinum then yes, the game is easy.

I would trust numbers and stats before I trust one person saying a game is easy and putting it on a list, but hey, you do what you want champ.

So if only hardcore people played Super Meat Boy and got the platinum to 100% it would be an easy platinum? The point is difficult isn’t related or rarity, as it isn’t. It shows whoever played it is good at it more often than not. it can potential show an easy plat, but doesn’t actually mean anything. 

Plenty of easy rare plats out there too, because people find them annoying or grindy. I wouldn’t say LBP is hard enough that a 3% rarity is representative of its actual difficulty for example. Hell, LBP and LBP2 are so close in rarity but 2 is much easier. 

@Devil-Danna @ZeromusF4 @melodicmizery @dimavankula @DogFoRaw5 @DrakeHellsing @CaptHowdy_91 @Naomie_Len Thanks.

On 07/03/2020 at 3:21 PM, lucask001 said:

Hi ! Shooty Fruty and Time carnage are not so easy.... they have some challenges that are quite difficult !

I did these games and they are 3/10 for any adult trophy hunter who are used to gaming.

5 hours ago, Startyde said:

The Inpatient is easy?

Yes it's like Until Dawn, it's a prequel telling the story in the asylum.

You follow the story and make different choices. It might take several playthroughs to get the different story paths or if you missed some collectibles but it's not hard at all, not more than 2/10 difficulty.

Until Dawn Rush of Blood on the other hand is very hard.

• Like 1