The Toughest Trophy not popping

GutterDragon

I couldn't get my nods to register at all except the very first one to start the game.

The guy who's supposed to interrogate me walks in, picks up the gun, holds it 1 foot behind the head of the guy sitting opposite me.

Then tries to pistolwhip him but misses. Then he goes standing behind his camera, asking me if his camera makes me nervous.

I'm supposed to nod YES or NO here as far as I understand. But I can't get my nods to register with the game anymore.

I thought this looked very odd after a few restarts, redownloads of the game. So I finally gave up and looked up a youtube playthrough.

In that playthrough the interrogater aims the gun at the opposite guys temple and doesn't miss when pistolwhipping him.

This must be the weirdest bug I've ever encountered in any game so far.

5 hours ago, dzstrpc said:

I couldn't get my nods to register at all except the very first one to start the game.

The guy who's supposed to interrogate me walks in, picks up the gun, holds it 1 foot behind the head of the guy sitting opposite me.

Then tries to pistolwhip him but misses. Then he goes standing behind his camera, asking me if his camera makes me nervous.

I'm supposed to nod YES or NO here as far as I understand. But I can't get my nods to register with the game anymore.

I thought this looked very odd after a few restarts, redownloads of the game. So I finally gave up and looked up a youtube playthrough.

In that playthrough the interrogater aims the gun at the opposite guys temple and doesn't miss when pistolwhipping him.

This must be the weirdest bug I've ever encountered in any game so far.

Yeah it's odd I played it again uninstalled and everything still no dice idk what to do 

On 3/7/2020 at 7:19 AM, HoosierInspector said:

I played through the game three times shaking my head side to side but trophy isn't unlocking anyone else having this issue?

it didnt pop for me the first time, and i believe one question is the opposite answer. so if your doing all yes there will be one no, and if your doing all no there will be one yes. try it that way. BUT i could be wrong since i played it over a month ago. i know it didnt pop for me the first time and eventually i got it to work

remember the trophy isnt for all yes and all no, its for co operating and not co operating. and i think there was one question that you had to do the opposite just to have all the same reactions. but like i said its been a month so i may be wrong

Edited by melodicmizery

I have tried everything I can think of now. Can't get this stupid game to work. Same thing every time. The interrogator aims his gun a foot behind opposite guys head and misses the pistolwhip.

I have tried the game on both my Pro and Vanilla PS4. Put back their original harddrives to see if my SSDs where causing it. I bought both US and EU version of the game.

Nothing works, what am I missing?

On 3/9/2020 at 3:51 AM, melodicmizery said:

it didnt pop for me the first time, and i believe one question is the opposite answer. so if your doing all yes there will be one no, and if your doing all no there will be one yes. try it that way. BUT i could be wrong since i played it over a month ago. i know it didnt pop for me the first time and eventually i got it to work

remember the trophy isnt for all yes and all no, its for co operating and not co operating. and i think there was one question that you had to do the opposite just to have all the same reactions. but like i said its been a month so i may be wrong

That's totally correct.

18 hours ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

Same for me, I tried fully co operating and not co operating and couldn't get either one.

On 3/7/2020 at 1:19 PM, HoosierInspector said:

I played through the game three times shaking my head side to side but trophy isn't unlocking anyone else having this issue?

You have to listen to the questions. During "Fully cooperate" playthrough there is one requiring you to answer "no" and opposite in "Never cooperate".

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

That's totally correct.

You have to listen to the questions. During "Fully cooperate" playthrough there is one requiring you to answer "no" and opposite in "Never cooperate".

thanks for confirming. i also mentioned it in the trophy guide that someone wanted to quickly throw up for a fast credit. they have the wrong way listed of all yes and all no

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Smashero said:

That's totally correct.

Do you know which question it is the guide doesn't say that which is what confuses me 

3 hours ago, HoosierInspector said:

Do you know which question it is the guide doesn't say that which is what confuses me 

No, I do not remember, I played it almost 5 months ago. And yes, the guide on PSNP is wrong. I also tried first time to answer only "yes" and "no" without even listening to what guy is saying to me and of course it didn't work.

Then I just listened to the questions and it became obvious to me that once you have to deny or admit to cooperate or not.

Ok, I simply have to write it: English is not my mother tongue, but I was able to figure out the proper answer without any guide. Anyway, game is like 10 mins long, so who needs a guide anyway.

Should be a piece of cake for you having in mind that your profile is US... I think...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

i dont recall what the question was, but like the guy above says, just listen closely to the questions and youll figure it out. the only thing i can remember is its about id say 25% into the conversation, so its a question closer to the beginning 

8 hours ago, dzstrpc said:

Video proof of the game breaking bug I can't get around. LOL

LOL thats hilarious. ive captured a few like this in a couple other games i need to upload one day

19 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

thanks for confirming. i also mentioned it in the trophy guide that someone wanted to quickly throw up for a fast credit. they have the wrong way listed of all yes and all no

Threw up for quick credit? It’s my guide I wrote for another site months ago. Thought I’d transfer it across here as there wasn’t one,

and although you were right with the one opposite and I was happy to correct it/ add it in. They are very obvious what to do and I did mention in the guide that they were ‘questions like’ not these exact questions. 

theres no need to be such a **** about an easy 100%. People put hours into guides to help others and are more than happy to adjust when they’ve missed something but damn when it comes with attitude like this I wonder why people bother 

Edited by mikem192

1 hour ago, mikem192 said:

Threw up for quick credit? It’s my guide I wrote for another site months ago. Thought I’d transfer it across here as there wasn’t one,

and although you were right with the one opposite and I was happy to correct it/ add it in. They are very obvious what to do and I did mention in the guide that they were ‘questions like’ not these exact questions. 

theres no need to be such a **** about an easy 100%. People put hours into guides to help others and are more than happy to adjust when they’ve missed something but damn when it comes with attitude like this I wonder why people bother 

i find it hard to believe you put hours into a guide for a game that takes 10 minutes to complete 4 trophies. the only tip needed for this game was literally the problem the op was having, in which you originally wrote the wrong answer for 2 out of 4 trophies. so im sorry but your guide sucked. the other 2 trophies were complete the game, and look at the photos. the trophy is in the description of the trophy so those are common sense.

anyways sorry you got upset about by my comment. and im not saying your other guides are crap. ive personally put over 30 hours into some guides just for them to get rejected so i can understand in that aspect. but not so much in a 10-20 minute game with 4 trophies and the only 2 problematic trophies being wrong lol. 

but everything is fixed now so we can all move on from this topic and hopefully op re-checks the guide and it solves his issue.

also i type like a jerk most of the time. just ignore it. i dont mean anything by it.

13 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i find it hard to believe you put hours into a guide for a game that takes 10 minutes to complete 4 trophies. the only tip needed for this game was literally the problem the op was having, in which you originally wrote the wrong answer for 2 out of 4 trophies. so im sorry but your guide sucked. the other 2 trophies were complete the game, and look at the photos. the trophy is in the description of the trophy so those are common sense.

anyways sorry you got upset about by my comment. and im not saying your other guides are crap. ive personally put over 30 hours into some guides just for them to get rejected so i can understand in that aspect. but not so much in a 10-20 minute game with 4 trophies and the only 2 problematic trophies being wrong lol. 

but everything is fixed now so we can all move on from this topic and hopefully op re-checks the guide and it solves his issue.

also i type like a jerk most of the time. just ignore it. i dont mean anything by it.

I didn’t put hours into this guide. I said guides in general, This one was probably quicker than playing the game 

dude I get it. Miss information in guides is unforgiving and I’ll always check topics, comments and amend, otherwise what’s the point in doing them. I’ll have to change it on the other site guide too. Which is fine, just a friendly message would of been enough