MrTacoNinja

Are There Still Any Exploits Out There To Help Speed Up The Trophy "Happily Ever After..."?

4 posts in this topic

I completed the game as the mage. Afterwards I decided to mess around with the unpatched version and like an idiot forgot to back up my save so thanks to this stupid autosave crap being the only way to save your game (besides backing it up) all of my progress got wiped due to the fact that the save isn't backwards compatible (some games are) and saved over my original save. I hate this game, I don't want to play it, but I've already unlocked several trophies so having it sit on my list incomplete, screwing my game completion rating, just isn't an option.

Are there any exploits/glitches out there to help complete the game as each character as fast as possible? I just want this damn game done and over with ASAP.

stop playing the game would be the fastest way to get it over with :)

In many of the levels you can run past most of the enemies and there are only a few that you need to kill to progress. Honestly from memory most of ACT 3 I just ran through. All up an entire playthrough only took me a few hours. It's not as bad as it seems.

9 hours ago, Skullz_69 said:

stop playing the game would be the fastest way to get it over with :)

How would it get the game over with if I stopped playing it? Come on now, does that make sense to you? I know you're from Canada and all but jeez.