PSN account

Hekyus

Wouldn't be great if we could change the country associated to the account? I mean i chose mine (USA) back in 2012 mainly because of the store, but when i wanted to change it i realized it was not possible.

I read from sony that doing so it may cause some difficulties to our account, really i don't care, but as far as i know, they will never make it possible

Edited by Hekyus

You’re definitely not the only one who thinks this. It is a bit ridiculous that you can’t change your region, considering emigrating to another country is a fairly common thing these days. The only things you can do is either start over entirely on a new account from your region, or just use the Argentinian account to buy games and keep playing on your US account. Whatever store is cheaper, I suppose.

You're definitely not the only one. I think this is pretty stupid as well since moving to a different country is so common these days. 

I can see how the option to change your region can be "abused" like changing to the cheapest store but they can make it work.

Like maybe having the option to change your region like once every year or something like that. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, SHlZUKU-SANG0 said:

Hmm that is unfortunate for you. I recommend so it is not possible to change your region to just have two accounts (one U.S and one from your main country). :)

I think, another way would be being able to transfer all trophies, but that's something they will never do either